Subject: 8.32: test suite is failing

From: Tomasz Kłoczko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 22:43:08 +0100

Hi,

Two units are failing in my build env:

FAIL: tests/cp/fiemap-FMR
=========================

==420069== Syscall param ioctl(generic) points to unaddressable byte(s)
==420069==    at 0x49B94AB: ioctl (in /usr/lib64/libc-2.32.9000.so)
==420069==    by 0x11D851: UnknownInlinedFun (copy.c:371)
==420069==    by 0x11D851: copy_reg (copy.c:1239)
==420069==    by 0x11F0CA: copy_internal.constprop.0 (copy.c:2716)
==420069==    by 0x122DEA: copy.constprop.0 (copy.c:3024)
==420069==    by 0x123172: do_copy (cp.c:780)
==420069==    by 0x10DAA9: main (cp.c:1232)
==420069==  Address 0x3 is not stack'd, malloc'd or (recently) free'd
==420069==
FAIL tests/cp/fiemap-FMR.sh (exit status: 1)

SKIP: tests/cp/fiemap-perf
==========================

fiemap-perf.sh: skipped test: ext[23] can have slow FIEMAP scanning
SKIP tests/cp/fiemap-perf.sh (exit status: 77)

FAIL: tests/cp/fiemap-2
=======================

0+0 records in
0+0 records out
0 bytes copied, 6.5095e-05 s, 0.0 kB/s
255+0 records in
255+0 records out
261120 bytes (261 kB, 255 KiB) copied, 0.00365775 s, 71.4 MB/s
FAIL tests/cp/fiemap-2.sh (exit status: 1)

Just FTR full test suite output:

+ cd coreutils-8.32
+ /usr/bin/make -O -j48 V=1 VERBOSE=1 check
if test -d ./.git                               \
        && git --version >/dev/null 2>&1; then                  \
  cd . &&                                               \
  git submodule --quiet foreach                                 \
      'test "$(git rev-parse "$sha1")"                  \
          = "$(git merge-base origin "$sha1")"'         \
    || { echo 'maint.mk: found non-public submodule commit' >&2;        \
         exit 1; };                                             \
else                                                            \
  : ;                                                           \
fi
/usr/bin/make  check-recursive
Making check in po
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'check'.
Making check in .
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
LC_ALL=C; export LC_ALL; \
/usr/bin/mkdir -p doc && \
{ sed -n -e 's/^#define \(DEFAULT_MAX[_A-Z]*\) \(.*\)/@set \1 \2/p' \
    ./src/tail.c && \
  sed -n -e \
      's/.*\(DEFAULT_PASSES\)[ =]* \([0-9]*\).*/@set SHRED_\1 \2/p'\
    ./src/shred.c; } > doc/constants.texi-t \
  && { cmp doc/constants.texi-t doc/constants.texi >/dev/null 2>&1 || mv
doc/constants.texi-t doc/constants.texi; rm -f doc/constants.texi-t; }
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/make  check-TESTS check-local
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/grep -E '(^|[^A-Za-z0-9_])IO([^A-Za-z0-9_]|$)' ./doc/*.texi &&
exit 1 || :
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
test -z "`echo 'src/arch src/coreutils src/hostname src/chroot src/df
src/hostid src/libstdbuf.so src/nice src/pinky src/stdbuf src/stty
src/timeout src/uptime src/users src/who src/[ src/b2sum src/base64
src/base32 src/basenc src/basename src/cat src/chcon src/chgrp src/chmod
src/chown src/cksum src/comm src/cp src/csplit src/cut src/date src/dd
src/dir src/dircolors src/dirname src/du src/echo src/env src/expand
src/expr src/factor src/false src/fmt src/fold src/ginstall src/groups
src/head src/id src/join src/kill src/link src/ln src/logname src/ls
src/md5sum src/mkdir src/mkfifo src/mknod src/mktemp src/mv src/nl
src/nproc src/nohup src/numfmt src/od src/paste src/pathchk src/pr
src/printenv src/printf src/ptx src/pwd src/readlink src/realpath src/rm
src/rmdir src/runcon src/seq src/sha1sum src/sha224sum src/sha256sum
src/sha384sum src/sha512sum src/shred src/shuf src/sleep src/sort src/split
src/stat src/sum src/sync src/tac src/tail src/tee src/test src/touch
src/tr src/true src/truncate src/tsort src/tty src/uname src/unexpand
src/uniq src/unlink src/vdir src/wc src/whoami src/yes' | tr ' ' '\n' |
uniq -d`"
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/grep -E -i '(^|[^A-Za-z0-9_])builtins?([^A-Za-z0-9_]|$)'
./doc/*.texi  \
  && exit 1 || :
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/grep -E non-zero ./doc/*.texi && exit 1 || :
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/grep -E timezone ./doc/*.texi && exit 1 || :
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/grep -E -i '(^|[^A-Za-z0-9_])zeroes([^A-Za-z0-9_]|$)' ./doc/*.texi
    \
  && exit 1 || :
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
fail=0;                                         \
/usr/bin/grep -E -i '(^|[^A-Za-z0-9_])path(name)?s?([^A-Za-z0-9_]|$)'
./doc/*.texi              \
  | /usr/bin/grep -E -v                                                 \
  'PATH=|path search|search path|@vindex PATH$|@env[{]PATH[}]'  \
  && fail=1;                                                    \
exit $fail
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/grep -E '\{.*\^[0-9][0-9]' ./doc/*.texi && exit 1 || :
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
rm -rf progs-readme progs-makefile
echo src/chroot src/hostid src/timeout src/nice src/who src/users src/pinky
src/stty src/df src/stdbuf src/[ src/b2sum src/base64 src/base32 src/basenc
src/basename src/cat src/chcon src/chgrp src/chmod src/chown src/cksum
src/comm src/cp src/csplit src/cut src/date src/dd src/dir src/dircolors
src/dirname src/du src/echo src/env src/expand src/expr src/factor
src/false src/fmt src/fold src/ginstall src/groups src/head src/id src/join
src/link src/ln src/logname src/ls src/md5sum src/mkdir src/mkfifo
src/mknod src/mktemp src/mv src/nl src/nproc src/nohup src/numfmt src/od
src/paste src/pathchk src/pr src/printenv src/printf src/ptx src/pwd
src/readlink src/realpath src/rm src/rmdir src/runcon src/seq src/sha1sum
src/sha224sum src/sha256sum src/sha384sum src/sha512sum src/shred src/shuf
src/sleep src/sort src/split src/stat src/sum src/sync src/tac src/tail
src/tee src/test src/touch src/tr src/true src/truncate src/tsort src/tty
src/uname src/unexpand src/uniq src/unlink src/vdir src/wc src/whoami
src/yes src/arch  src/arch src/coreutils src/hostname src/chroot src/df
src/hostid src/libstdbuf.so src/nice src/pinky src/stdbuf src/stty
src/timeout src/uptime src/users src/who src/[ src/b2sum src/base64
src/base32 src/basenc src/basename src/cat src/chcon src/chgrp src/chmod
src/chown src/cksum src/comm src/cp src/csplit src/cut src/date src/dd
src/dir src/dircolors src/dirname src/du src/echo src/env src/expand
src/expr src/factor src/false src/fmt src/fold src/ginstall src/groups
src/head src/id src/join src/kill src/link src/ln src/logname src/ls
src/md5sum src/mkdir src/mkfifo src/mknod src/mktemp src/mv src/nl
src/nproc src/nohup src/numfmt src/od src/paste src/pathchk src/pr
src/printenv src/printf src/ptx src/pwd src/readlink src/realpath src/rm
src/rmdir src/runcon src/seq src/sha1sum src/sha224sum src/sha256sum
src/sha384sum src/sha512sum src/shred src/shuf src/sleep src/sort src/split
src/stat src/sum src/sync src/tac src/tail src/tee src/test src/touch
src/tr src/true src/truncate src/tsort src/tty src/uname src/unexpand
src/uniq src/unlink src/vdir src/wc src/whoami src/yes \
 | tr -s ' ' '\n' \
 | sed -e 's,$,,' \
       -e 's,^src/,,' \
       -e 's/^ginstall$/install/' \
 | sed /libstdbuf/d \
 | LC_ALL=C sort -u > progs-makefile && \
sed -n '/^The programs .* are:/,/^[a-zA-Z]/p' ./README \
  | sed -n '/^   */s///p' | tr -s ' ' '\n' > progs-readme
diff progs-makefile progs-readme && rm -rf progs-readme progs-makefile
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
perl -e 1 || { echo sc-lower-case-var: skipping test; exit 0; }; \
  perl -lne '/\@var\{/ or next; while (/\@var\{(.+?)}/g) { $v = $1; $v =~
/[A-Z]/ && $v !~ /^\\/ and (print "$ARGV:$.:$_"), $m = 1 } END {$m and
(warn "sc-lower-case-var: do not use upper case in \@var{...}\n"), exit 1}'
./doc/*.texi
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
fail=0;                                         \
grep '@url{' ./doc/*.texi && fail=1;                            \
grep '\$@"' ./doc/*.texi && fail=1;                             \
grep -n '[^[:punct:]]@footnote' ./doc/*.texi && fail=1; \
grep -n filename ./doc/*.texi                                   \
    | /usr/bin/grep -E -v 'setfilename|[{]filename[}]'                  \
  && fail=1;                                                    \
exit $fail
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
ext3-perf.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/rm/ext3-perf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/cycle.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
link-heap.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/cp/link-heap.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/d-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/d-3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
hash.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/rm/hash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/dir-no-w.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/d-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/dot-rel.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/f-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/dir-nonrecur.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/i-no-r.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/fail-eperm.xpl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/no-x.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/empty-inacc.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/ignorable.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/i-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/i-never.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/empty-name.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/ir-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/fail-eacces.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/deep-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/inaccessible.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/interactive-always.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/one-file-system2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/deep-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/interactive-once.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/r-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/rm1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/r-4.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/sunos-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/rm4.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/rm2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/dangling-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/r-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/v-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/unread3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/unread2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
many-dir-entries-vs-OOM.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/rm/many-dir-entries-vs-OOM.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/rm5.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/no-ctx.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/unreadable.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chgrp/default-no-deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/rm3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chgrp/no-x.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-only-regular.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/descriptor-vs-rename.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/fmt/long-line.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/r-3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chgrp/deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chgrp/posix-H.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/fmt/goal-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chgrp/recurse.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq-locale.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/fmt/base.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq-io-errors.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq-extra-number.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq-epipe.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-rotate-resources.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tty-eof.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq-long-double.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/echo.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/date-next-dow.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/xstrtol.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/ptx-overrun.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od-float.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-hash-abuse.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/rm-readdir-fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/head-elide-tail.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/arch.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
coreutils.sh: skipped test: required program(s) not built
SKIP: tests/misc/coreutils.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/chcon-fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/pwd-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/ptx.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/F-vs-missing.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/cut-huge-range.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/wc-files0.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/wc-proc.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/cat-self.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/help-version-getopt.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/cat-proc.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/wc-nbsp.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/wc-files0-from.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/env.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/chroot-fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/close-stdout.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/wc.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/overlay-headers.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/cat-buf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/assert.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/date-sec.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/mktemp.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/date-tz.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/F-vs-rename.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/csplit.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/date-debug.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/dircolors.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/env-null.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od-endian.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/false-status.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/csplit-io-err.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/groups-dash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/groups-process-all.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/groups-version.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/dirname.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
kill.sh: skipped test: required program(s) not built
SKIP: tests/misc/kill.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/basename.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/head-pos.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/env-S-script.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/head-c.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/env-signal-handler.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/csplit-suppress-matched.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/head-write-error.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-race2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-race.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/b2sum.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/mknod.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/md5sum-newline.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nice-fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/md5sum-bsd.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nproc-avail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nl.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nproc-positive.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od-N.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nproc-override.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nohup.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/nice.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/csplit-heap.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/isatty.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/pathchk1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/factor-parallel.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od-x8.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od-j.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/printenv.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/printf-hex.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/printf-quote.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/fold.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/comm.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chgrp/basic.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/printf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/runcon-no-reorder.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/readlink-root.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/realpath.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/readlink-fp-loop.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/printf-surprise.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/F-headers.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sha224sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
shuf-reservoir.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/shuf-reservoir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sha256sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq-precision.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/factor.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sha384sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-dir-recreate.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/tail-n0f.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sha512sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/head.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sort-compress-hang.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/sort-compress-hang.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sort-benchmark-random.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/sort-benchmark-random.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sort-compress-proc.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/sort-compress-proc.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/shuf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/shred-size.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sleep.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-rotate.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sort-h-thousands-sep.sh: skipped test: The Swedish locale with blank
thousands separator is unavailable.
SKIP: tests/misc/sort-h-thousands-sep.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-float.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/i18n/sort.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/readdir-bug.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/md5sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/paste.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-mb-tests.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sort-spinlock-abuse.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/sort-spinlock-abuse.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sort-stale-thread-mem.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/sort-stale-thread-mem.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-exit-early.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/seq.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-month.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sha1sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-unique-segv.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-rand.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-unique.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-debug-warn.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-NaN-infloop.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-version.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-merge-fdlimit.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-continue.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/pid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-discrim.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/additional-suffix.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/lines.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-debug-keys.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-files0-from.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/guard-input.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-mount.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-hyphen.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/b-chunk.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-nanoseconds.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/numeric.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-fmt.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/shred-exact.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
stty.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
SKIP: tests/misc/stty.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
stty-invalid.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
SKIP: tests/misc/stty-invalid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
stty-row-col.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
SKIP: tests/misc/stty-row-col.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
stty-pairs.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/misc/stty-pairs.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-u-FMR.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
tac-continue.sh: skipped test: FULL_PARTITION_TMPDIR not defined
SKIP: tests/misc/tac-continue.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/expr-multibyte.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-birthtime.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/invalid-opt.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sum-sysv.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sync.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stdbuf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tac-2-nonseekable.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-merge.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/test-diag.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/timeout-parameters.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/test-N.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/r-chunk.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/shred-remove.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/shred-passes.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/time-style.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/timeout-blocked.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-dir-fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-dangling-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/suffix-length.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-fail-diag.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/stat-printf.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/printf-cov.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-fifo.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-no-create-missing.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort-compress.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tr-case-class.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-relative.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-overflow.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/filter.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/truncate-parameters.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/timeout-group.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sum.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tty.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/uniq-perf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tee.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/pwd-long.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/uniq-collate.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/record-sep.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/tail-c.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/equal-x.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/inaccessible.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/c-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/octal.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/equals.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/yes.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tsort.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/xattr.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/silent.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/umask-x.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/thru-dangling.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/setgid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chown/deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/ls-misc.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chown/preserve-root.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/attr-existing.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/backup-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/acl.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/abuse.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/backup-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chown/separator.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/backup-is-src.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/cp-HL.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/cp-deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/truncate.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/deref-slink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/ls-time.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/dir-vs-file.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/dir-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/dir-rm-dest.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/existing-perm-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/empty-file.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/cp-i.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/existing-perm-race.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/file-perm-race.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/md5sum-parallel.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/link.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/fail-perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/into-self.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/link-no-deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
fiemap-perf.sh: skipped test: ext[23] can have slow FIEMAP scanning
SKIP: tests/cp/fiemap-perf.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/cp-parents.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/link-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/inotify-hash-abuse2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
FAIL: tests/cp/fiemap-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/no-deref-link1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/no-deref-link3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/no-deref-link2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
perm.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/cp/perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/preserve-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/parent-perm-race.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/nfs-removal-race.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/parent-perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/chmod/usage.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/proc-short-read.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/r-vs-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/proc-zero-len.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/preserve-mode.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/reflink-auto.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/link-preserve.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/reflink-perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/preserve-slink-time.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/slink-2-slink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/fiemap-extents.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/src-base-dot.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/special-f.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/df/header.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/preserve-link.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/sparse-to-pipe.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/symlink-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/wait.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/df/df-P.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/thru-dangling.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
df-symlink.sh: skipped test: cannot get info for -
SKIP: tests/df/df-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/df/unreadable.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/df/total-unprocessed.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
skip-rootfs.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP: tests/df/skip-rootfs.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/ascii.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
no-mtab-status.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP: tests/df/no-mtab-status.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
skip-duplicates.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP: tests/df/skip-duplicates.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/not-rewound.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/nocache.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/no-allocate.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/skip-seek2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/direct.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/df/df-output.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/stderr.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/csplit-1000.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/bytes.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/unblock-sync.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
2g.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/du/2g.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
total-verify.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP: tests/df/total-verify.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/skip-seek-past-file.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/basenc.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/skip-seek.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/8gb.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/sparse.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
fd-leak.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/du/fd-leak.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/link-deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/bigtime.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/deref-args.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/reblock.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/files0-from-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/inaccessible-cwd.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/basic.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/exclude.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/inacc-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/hard-link.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/nocache_eof.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/inacc-dest.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/max-depth.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/no-deref.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
FAIL: tests/cp/fiemap-FMR.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/unblock.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/restore-wd.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/no-x.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
gnu-zero-uids.sh: skipped test: not running on GNU/Hurd
SKIP: tests/id/gnu-zero-uids.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/two-args.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/trailing-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/one-file-system.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/id/no-context.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/id/context.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
threshold.sh: skipped test: block size of a directory is smaller than 4
bytes
SKIP: tests/du/threshold.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/files0-from.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
smack.sh: skipped test: this system lacks SMACK support
SKIP: tests/id/smack.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/long-from-unreadable.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/d-slashdot.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/id/uid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/expand/mb.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/create-leading.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/trap.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/install-C-selinux.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/backup-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/hard-backup.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/timeout.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tac.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/strip-program.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/install-Z-selinux.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/hard-to-sym.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/slash-decorated-nonexistent-dest.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/target-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/a-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/birthtime.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/sparse.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/relative.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/sf-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/install-C.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/color-clear-to-eol.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/install/basic-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/color-term.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/dired.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/color-norm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/color-ext.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/color-dtype-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/block-size.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/hex-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/dangle.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ln/misc.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/follow-slink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/group-dirs.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/file-type.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/misc.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/m-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/inode.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/infloop.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/w-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/no-arg.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/proc-selinux-segfault.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/multihardlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/removed-directory.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/root-rel-symlink-color.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/quote-align.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/expr.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/slink-acl.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/no-cap.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/rt-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/getxattr-speedup.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/stat-failed.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/stat-dtype.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/recursive.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/symlink-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/symlink-quote.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/time-style-diag.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/x-option.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/stat-vs-dirent.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/cp-mv-backup.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-slashdot.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-thru-slink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-acl.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-v.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/p-3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
smack-no-root.sh: skipped test: this system lacks SMACK support
SKIP: tests/mkdir/smack-no-root.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/t-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/special-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/id/zero.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/stat-free-symlinks.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/selinux.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/parents.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/hyperlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/join.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/acl.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/backup-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/stat-free-color.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/atomic.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/readdir-mountpoint-inode.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/backup-is-src.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/timeout-large-parameters.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/dir-file.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/atomic2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/diag.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/force.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/dir2dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/hard-3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/restorecon.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
i-3.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
SKIP: tests/mv/i-3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/hard-link-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/hard-4.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/i-1.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/i-5.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/childproof.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/dd/stats.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/hard-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/into-self-4.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/i-4.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
leak-fd.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/mv/leak-fd.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/into-self-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/into-self-3.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/into-self.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/i-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/i-link-no.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/no-target-dir.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/partition-perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/part-fail.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/mv-n.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/part-hardlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/perm-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/to-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/symlink-onto-hardlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mkdir/perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/symlink-onto-hardlink-to-self.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/mv-special-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/part-rename.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/dup-source.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/readlink/multi.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
big-4gb.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/tail-2/big-4gb.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/update.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rmdir/t-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rmdir/fail-perm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/readlink/rl-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rmdir/ignore.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/follow-name.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/proc-ksyms.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/trailing-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/readlink/can-e.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/retry.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/dir-1.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/dangling-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/fifo.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/readlink/can-m.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tail.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/start-middle.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/60-seconds.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/flush-initial.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/fail-diag.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/readlink/can-f.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/no-create-missing.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/pipe-f2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/no-rights.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/follow-stdin.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/not-owner.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/read-only.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/no-dereference.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/relative.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
basic.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/chown/basic.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/obsolescent.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
cp-a-selinux.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/cp/cp-a-selinux.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
special-bits.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/cp/special-bits.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
preserve-gid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/cp/preserve-gid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
cp-mv-enotsup-xattr.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/cp/cp-mv-enotsup-xattr.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
capability.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/cp/capability.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
cross-dev-symlink.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/cp/cross-dev-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
skip-seek-past-dev.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/dd/skip-seek-past-dev.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
over-mount-device.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/df/over-mount-device.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
problematic-chars.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/df/problematic-chars.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
bind-mount-dir-cycle.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/touch/trailing-slash.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
bind-mount-dir-cycle-v2.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle-v2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
setgid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/id/setgid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
install-C-root.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/install/install-C-root.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
capability.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/ls/capability.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
nameless-uid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/ls/nameless-uid.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
selinux.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/misc/selinux.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
chcon.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/misc/chcon.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
chroot-credentials.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/misc/chroot-credentials.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
truncate-owned-by-other.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/misc/truncate-owned-by-other.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t00.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t00.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t00.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t00.sh-t tests/factor/t00.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/pipe-f.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t01.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t01.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t01.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t01.sh-t tests/factor/t01.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
writable-under-readonly.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/mkdir/writable-under-readonly.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/unexpand/mb.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
smack-root.sh: skipped test: this system lacks SMACK support
SKIP: tests/mkdir/smack-root.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t02.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t02.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t02.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t02.sh-t tests/factor/t02.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sparse-fiemap.sh: skipped test: current file system has insufficient FIEMAP
support
SKIP: tests/cp/sparse-fiemap.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
hardlink-case.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/mv/hardlink-case.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t03.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t03.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t03.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t03.sh-t tests/factor/t03.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t04.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t04.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t04.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t04.sh-t tests/factor/t04.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t05.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t05.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t05.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t05.sh-t tests/factor/t05.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t06.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t06.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t06.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t06.sh-t tests/factor/t06.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
sticky-to-xpart.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/mv/sticky-to-xpart.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t07.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t07.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t07.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t07.sh-t tests/factor/t07.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t08.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t08.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t08.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t08.sh-t tests/factor/t08.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
fail-2eperm.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/rm/fail-2eperm.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t09.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t09.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t09.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t09.sh-t tests/factor/t09.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
no-give-up.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/rm/no-give-up.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
one-file-system.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/rm/one-file-system.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
read-only.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/rm/read-only.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t10.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t10.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t10.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t10.sh-t tests/factor/t10.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t11.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t11.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t11.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t11.sh-t tests/factor/t11.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
append-only.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/tail-2/append-only.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
end-of-device.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/tail-2/end-of-device.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t12.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t12.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t12.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t12.sh-t tests/factor/t12.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t13.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t13.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t13.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t13.sh-t tests/factor/t13.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
now-owned-by-other.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP: tests/touch/now-owned-by-other.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/tail-2/assert-2.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t14.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t14.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t14.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t14.sh-t tests/factor/t14.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t15.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t15.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t15.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t15.sh-t tests/factor/t15.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t16.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t16.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t16.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t16.sh-t tests/factor/t16.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t17.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t17.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t17.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t17.sh-t tests/factor/t17.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t18.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t18.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t18.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t18.sh-t tests/factor/t18.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t19.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t19.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t19.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t19.sh-t tests/factor/t19.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t20.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t20.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t20.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t20.sh-t tests/factor/t20.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t21.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t21.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t21.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t21.sh-t tests/factor/t21.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t22.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t22.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t22.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t22.sh-t tests/factor/t22.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/tr.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t23.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t23.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t23.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t23.sh-t tests/factor/t23.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t24.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t24.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t24.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t24.sh-t tests/factor/t24.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t25.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t25.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t25.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t25.sh-t tests/factor/t25.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t26.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t26.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t26.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t26.sh-t tests/factor/t26.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t28.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t28.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t28.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t28.sh-t tests/factor/t28.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t27.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t27.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t27.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t27.sh-t tests/factor/t27.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t29.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t29.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t29.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t29.sh-t tests/factor/t29.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t30.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t30.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t30.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t30.sh-t tests/factor/t30.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t31.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t31.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t31.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t31.sh-t tests/factor/t31.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/ls/abmon-align.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t32.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t32.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t32.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t32.sh-t tests/factor/t32.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/env-S.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t33.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t33.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t33.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t33.sh-t tests/factor/t33.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t34.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t34.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t34.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t34.sh-t tests/factor/t34.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t35.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t35.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t35.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t35.sh-t tests/factor/t35.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
/usr/bin/mkdir -p tests/factor
/bin/sh ./tests/factor/create-test.sh tests/factor/t36.sh \
  ./tests/factor/run.sh > tests/factor/t36.sh-t
chmod a+x tests/factor/t36.sh-t
mv -f tests/factor/t36.sh-t tests/factor/t36.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t00.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t00.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t03.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t03.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t07.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t07.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t09.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t09.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t04.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t04.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t01.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t01.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t10.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t10.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t08.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t08.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t02.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t02.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t05.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t05.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t06.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t06.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t12.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t12.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t11.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t11.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t14.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t14.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t13.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t13.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t15.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t15.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t18.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t18.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t16.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t16.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t21.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t21.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t17.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t17.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t20.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t20.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t19.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t19.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t22.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t22.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t23.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t23.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t24.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t24.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t25.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t25.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t26.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t26.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t27.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t27.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t30.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t30.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t32.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t32.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t28.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t28.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t29.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t29.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t31.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t31.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t33.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t33.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t36.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t36.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t35.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t35.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
t34.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
SKIP: tests/factor/t34.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/suffix-auto-length.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sha1sum-vec.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/wc-parallel.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/test.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/l-chunk.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/long-sloop.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/inodes.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/expand.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/help-version.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/od-multiple-t.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/du/move-dir-while-traversing.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/unexpand.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/numfmt.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/cut.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/mv/part-symlink.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/cp/same-file.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/base64.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/split/line-bytes.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/rm/r-root.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/sort.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/date.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/usage_vs_getopt.sh
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/misc/uniq.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
PASS: tests/pr/pr-tests.pl
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
================================================
   GNU coreutils 8.32: ./tests/test-suite.log
================================================

# TOTAL: 625
# PASS:  520
# SKIP:  103
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  2
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

.. contents:: :depth: 2

SKIP: tests/rm/ext3-perf
========================

ext3-perf.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/rm/ext3-perf.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/link-heap
========================

link-heap.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/cp/link-heap.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/rm/hash
===================

hash.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/rm/hash.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/rm/many-dir-entries-vs-OOM
======================================

many-dir-entries-vs-OOM.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/rm/many-dir-entries-vs-OOM.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/coreutils
==========================

coreutils: not built
coreutils.sh: skipped test: required program(s) not built
SKIP tests/misc/coreutils.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/kill
=====================

kill: not built
kill.sh: skipped test: required program(s) not built
SKIP tests/misc/kill.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/shuf-reservoir
===============================

shuf-reservoir.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/shuf-reservoir.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/sort-benchmark-random
======================================

sort-benchmark-random.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/sort-benchmark-random.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/sort-compress-hang
===================================

sort-compress-hang.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/sort-compress-hang.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/sort-compress-proc
===================================

sort-compress-proc.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/sort-compress-proc.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/sort-h-thousands-sep
=====================================

sort-h-thousands-sep.sh: skipped test: The Swedish locale with blank
thousands separator is unavailable.
SKIP tests/misc/sort-h-thousands-sep.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/sort-spinlock-abuse
====================================

sort-spinlock-abuse.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/sort-spinlock-abuse.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/sort-stale-thread-mem
======================================

sort-stale-thread-mem.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/sort-stale-thread-mem.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/stty
=====================

stty.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
This test must have a controlling input "terminal", so it may not be
run via "batch", "at", or "ssh".  On some systems, it may not even be
run in the background.
SKIP tests/misc/stty.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/stty-invalid
=============================

stty-invalid.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
This test must have a controlling input "terminal", so it may not be
run via "batch", "at", or "ssh".  On some systems, it may not even be
run in the background.
SKIP tests/misc/stty-invalid.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/stty-pairs
===========================

stty-pairs.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/misc/stty-pairs.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/stty-row-col
=============================

stty-row-col.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
This test must have a controlling input "terminal", so it may not be
run via "batch", "at", or "ssh".  On some systems, it may not even be
run in the background.
SKIP tests/misc/stty-row-col.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/tac-continue
=============================

tac-continue.sh: skipped test: FULL_PARTITION_TMPDIR not defined
SKIP tests/misc/tac-continue.sh (exit status: 77)

FAIL: tests/cp/fiemap-FMR
=========================

==420069== Syscall param ioctl(generic) points to unaddressable byte(s)
==420069==    at 0x49B94AB: ioctl (in /usr/lib64/libc-2.32.9000.so)
==420069==    by 0x11D851: UnknownInlinedFun (copy.c:371)
==420069==    by 0x11D851: copy_reg (copy.c:1239)
==420069==    by 0x11F0CA: copy_internal.constprop.0 (copy.c:2716)
==420069==    by 0x122DEA: copy.constprop.0 (copy.c:3024)
==420069==    by 0x123172: do_copy (cp.c:780)
==420069==    by 0x10DAA9: main (cp.c:1232)
==420069==  Address 0x3 is not stack'd, malloc'd or (recently) free'd
==420069==
FAIL tests/cp/fiemap-FMR.sh (exit status: 1)

SKIP: tests/cp/fiemap-perf
==========================

fiemap-perf.sh: skipped test: ext[23] can have slow FIEMAP scanning
SKIP tests/cp/fiemap-perf.sh (exit status: 77)

FAIL: tests/cp/fiemap-2
=======================

0+0 records in
0+0 records out
0 bytes copied, 6.5095e-05 s, 0.0 kB/s
255+0 records in
255+0 records out
261120 bytes (261 kB, 255 KiB) copied, 0.00365775 s, 71.4 MB/s
FAIL tests/cp/fiemap-2.sh (exit status: 1)

SKIP: tests/cp/perm
===================

perm.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/cp/perm.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/df-symlink
=========================

df: -: No such file or directory
df-symlink.sh: skipped test: cannot get info for -
SKIP tests/df/df-symlink.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/no-mtab-status
=============================

df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted
Filesystem      1K-blocks      Used  Available Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs         65810472         0   65810472   0% /dev
tmpfs            65829424    190820   65638604   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs            26331772      3788   26327984   1% /run
/dev/sdb2       242850816  66036992  176581376  28% /
tmpfs            65829424    496344   65333080   1% /tmp
/dev/nvme0n1p2 2000192836 461053704 1537099896  24% /var/lib/lxc
/dev/nvme0n1p2 2000192836 461053704 1537099896  24% /home
/dev/sdb3          499656    331076     131884  72% /boot
/dev/sdb1          266072     20840     245232   8% /boot/efi
tmpfs            13165884       212   13165672   1% /run/user/1000
no-mtab-status.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP tests/df/no-mtab-status.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/skip-duplicates
==============================

df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted
skip-duplicates.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP tests/df/skip-duplicates.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/skip-rootfs
==========================

df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted
Filesystem      1K-blocks      Used  Available Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs         65810472         0   65810472   0% /dev
tmpfs            65829424    190820   65638604   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs            26331772      3788   26327984   1% /run
/dev/sdb2       242850816  66036992  176581376  28% /
tmpfs            65829424    496336   65333088   1% /tmp
/dev/nvme0n1p2 2000192836 461053704 1537099896  24% /var/lib/lxc
/dev/nvme0n1p2 2000192836 461053704 1537099896  24% /home
/dev/sdb3          499656    331076     131884  72% /boot
/dev/sdb1          266072     20840     245232   8% /boot/efi
tmpfs            13165884       212   13165672   1% /run/user/1000
skip-rootfs.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP tests/df/skip-rootfs.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/total-verify
===========================

df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted
Filesystem      1K-blocks      Used  Available Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs         65810472         0   65810472   0% /dev
tmpfs            65829424    190820   65638604   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs            26331772      3788   26327984   1% /run
/dev/sdb2       242850816  66036992  176581376  28% /
tmpfs            65829424    496340   65333084   1% /tmp
/dev/nvme0n1p2 2000192836 461059720 1537096968  24% /var/lib/lxc
/dev/nvme0n1p2 2000192836 461059720 1537096968  24% /home
/dev/sdb3          499656    331076     131884  72% /boot
/dev/sdb1          266072     20840     245232   8% /boot/efi
tmpfs            13165884       212   13165672   1% /run/user/1000
total-verify.sh: skipped test: df fails
SKIP tests/df/total-verify.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/du/2g
=================

2g.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/du/2g.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/du/fd-leak
======================

fd-leak.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/du/fd-leak.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/du/threshold
========================

threshold.sh: skipped test: block size of a directory is smaller than 4
bytes
SKIP tests/du/threshold.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/id/gnu-zero-uids
============================

gnu-zero-uids.sh: skipped test: not running on GNU/Hurd
SKIP tests/id/gnu-zero-uids.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/id/smack
====================

smack.sh: skipped test: this system lacks SMACK support
SKIP tests/id/smack.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mkdir/smack-no-root
===============================

smack-no-root.sh: skipped test: this system lacks SMACK support
SKIP tests/mkdir/smack-no-root.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mv/i-3
==================

i-3.sh: skipped test: requires controlling input terminal
This test must have a controlling input "terminal", so it may not be
run via "batch", "at", or "ssh".  On some systems, it may not even be
run in the background.
SKIP tests/mv/i-3.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mv/leak-fd
======================

leak-fd.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/mv/leak-fd.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/tail-2/big-4gb
==========================

big-4gb.sh: skipped test: expensive: disabled by default
This test is relatively expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-expensive

SKIP tests/tail-2/big-4gb.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/chown/basic
=======================

basic.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/chown/basic.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/cp-a-selinux
===========================

cp-a-selinux.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/cp/cp-a-selinux.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/preserve-gid
===========================

preserve-gid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/cp/preserve-gid.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/special-bits
===========================

special-bits.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/cp/special-bits.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/cp-mv-enotsup-xattr
==================================

cp-mv-enotsup-xattr.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/cp/cp-mv-enotsup-xattr.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/capability
=========================

capability.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/cp/capability.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/sparse-fiemap
============================

sparse-fiemap.sh: skipped test: current file system has insufficient FIEMAP
support
SKIP tests/cp/sparse-fiemap.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/cp/cross-dev-symlink
================================

cross-dev-symlink.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/cp/cross-dev-symlink.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/dd/skip-seek-past-dev
=================================

skip-seek-past-dev.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/dd/skip-seek-past-dev.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/problematic-chars
================================

problematic-chars.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/df/problematic-chars.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/df/over-mount-device
================================

over-mount-device.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/df/over-mount-device.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle
===================================

bind-mount-dir-cycle.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle-v2
======================================

bind-mount-dir-cycle-v2.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle-v2.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/id/setgid
=====================

setgid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/id/setgid.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/install/install-C-root
==================================

install-C-root.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/install/install-C-root.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/ls/capability
=========================

capability.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/ls/capability.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/ls/nameless-uid
===========================

nameless-uid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/ls/nameless-uid.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/chcon
======================

chcon.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/misc/chcon.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/chroot-credentials
===================================

chroot-credentials.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/misc/chroot-credentials.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/selinux
========================

selinux.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/misc/selinux.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/misc/truncate-owned-by-other
========================================

truncate-owned-by-other.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/misc/truncate-owned-by-other.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mkdir/writable-under-readonly
=========================================

writable-under-readonly.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/mkdir/writable-under-readonly.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mkdir/smack-root
============================

smack-root.sh: skipped test: this system lacks SMACK support
SKIP tests/mkdir/smack-root.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mv/hardlink-case
============================

hardlink-case.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/mv/hardlink-case.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/mv/sticky-to-xpart
==============================

sticky-to-xpart.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/mv/sticky-to-xpart.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/rm/fail-2eperm
==========================

fail-2eperm.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/rm/fail-2eperm.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/rm/no-give-up
=========================

no-give-up.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/rm/no-give-up.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/rm/one-file-system
==============================

one-file-system.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/rm/one-file-system.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/rm/read-only
========================

read-only.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/rm/read-only.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/tail-2/append-only
==============================

append-only.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/tail-2/append-only.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/tail-2/end-of-device
================================

end-of-device.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/tail-2/end-of-device.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/touch/now-owned-by-other
====================================

now-owned-by-other.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
SKIP tests/touch/now-owned-by-other.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t00
======================

t00.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t00.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t01
======================

t01.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t01.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t02
======================

t02.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t02.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t03
======================

t03.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t03.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t04
======================

t04.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t04.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t05
======================

t05.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t05.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t06
======================

t06.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t06.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t07
======================

t07.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t07.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t08
======================

t08.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t08.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t09
======================

t09.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t09.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t10
======================

t10.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t10.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t11
======================

t11.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t11.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t12
======================

t12.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t12.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t13
======================

t13.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t13.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t14
======================

t14.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t14.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t15
======================

t15.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t15.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t16
======================

t16.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t16.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t17
======================

t17.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t17.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t18
======================

t18.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t18.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t19
======================

t19.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t19.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t20
======================

t20.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t20.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t21
======================

t21.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t21.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t22
======================

t22.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t22.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t23
======================

t23.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t23.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t24
======================

t24.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t24.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t25
======================

t25.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t25.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t26
======================

t26.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t26.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t27
======================

t27.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t27.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t28
======================

t28.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t28.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t29
======================

t29.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t29.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t30
======================

t30.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t30.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t31
======================

t31.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t31.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t32
======================

t32.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t32.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t33
======================

t33.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t33.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t34
======================

t34.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t34.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t35
======================

t35.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t35.sh (exit status: 77)

SKIP: tests/factor/t36
======================

t36.sh: skipped test: very expensive: disabled by default
This test is very expensive, so it is disabled by default.
To run it anyway, rerun make check with the RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS
environment variable set to yes.  E.g.,

  env RUN_VERY_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes make check

or use the shortcut target of the toplevel Makefile,

  make check-very-expensive

SKIP tests/factor/t36.sh (exit status: 77)

============================================================================
Testsuite summary for GNU coreutils 8.32
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 625
# PASS:  520
# SKIP:  103
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  2
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See ./tests/test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
============================================================================
make[4]: *** [Makefile:13070: tests/test-suite.log] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/tkloczko/rpmbuild/BUILD/coreutils-8.32'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:13178: check-TESTS] Error 2
make[2]: *** [Makefile:13439: check-am] Error 2
make[1]: *** [Makefile:12955: check-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:13441: check] Error 2

kloczek
-- 
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: *http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH <http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH>*