Subject: 28.0.50; void function gnus-nnir-group-p when trying to edit draft

From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:12:23 +0000

- Start composing an email and save it as a draft (C-c C-d)
- Go to the drafts group, select the saved draft in the summary buffer
  and D E to edit it
- An error complaining that gnus-nnir-group-p is a void function
- Try the workaround: (defalias 'gnus-nnir-group-p 'gnus-nnselect-group-p)
- Now, D E aparently succeeds, but when I try to send the edited draft
  from its buffer with C-c C-c i get the error: 
    mml-compute-boundary-1: No buffer named  *mml*
  (maybe that's unrelated, not sure; but in a previous emacs session,
  the mail remained as unsent without notice)

Thanks!
jao

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-10-14 built on osgiliath
Repository revision: 4bf9bb56b56b4acacd5d9430a19db32291bd078b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs --with-x-toolkit=no
 --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB OLDXMENU X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  circe-lagmon-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  modern-fringes-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200928.2345/shorten hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20200928.2046/shorten
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20200928.2345/tracking hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20200928.2046/tracking
/home/jao/lib/elisp/jao/bmk/dot-emacs hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tuareg-20200518.1820/dot-emacs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-num hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-forth hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-duration hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-processing hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-abc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-eww hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-stan hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-coq hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-sed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-tempo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-J hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-lint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ol-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-lua hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-goto hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-vala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-shell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20201012/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug quail ffap w3m-form w3m-symbol qp bbdb-pgp mailalias
bbdb-message vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml
copyright gnus-topic utf-7 bbdb-gnus nnnil gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-msg
nndraft nnmh gnus-demon nntp cal-move view mule-util cal-iso
display-fill-column-indicator bibtex emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode ht network-stream cursor-sensor lui-track
circe-display-images circe-color-nicks circe-lagmon circe lui-irc-colors
irc lcs lui-format circe-compat slack slack-company slack-unread
slack-websocket slack-thread-event slack-room-event slack-star-event
slack-reaction-event slack-reply-event slack-typing slack-slash-commands
slack-message-event slack-event slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer
slack-dialog-buffer slack-dialog slack-stars-buffer
slack-search-result-buffer slack-thread-message-compose-buffer
slack-file-list-buffer slack-file-info-buffer slack-all-threads-buffer
slack-message-buffer slack-user-profile-buffer slack-pinned-items-buffer
slack-pinned-item slack-thread-message-buffer slack-room-info-buffer
slack-room-buffer slack-message-share-buffer slack-message-edit-buffer
slack-room-message-compose-buffer slack-message-compose-buffer
slack-message-attachment-preview-buffer slack-action slack-star
slack-reminder slack-search slack-message-reaction slack-message-editor
slack-message-sender slack-message-notification slack-buffer
slack-message-formatter slack-thread slack-im slack-channel slack-group
slack-conversations slack-create-message slack-attachment
slack-selectable slack-bot-message slack-user-message slack-file
slack-message slack-message-faces slack-unescape slack-block
slack-mrkdwn slack-usergroup slack-reaction slack-modeline slack-room
slack-counts slack-user slack-bot slack-dnd-status slack-emoji
slack-image slack-request slack-log request lui tracking shorten
flyspell ispell slack-team slack-team-ws slack-util websocket bindat
jao-patches bml-logs bml bml-misc bml-whizzml bml-clojure bml-clj-tests
bml-python info-look bml-skels bml-utils whizzml-skeletons skeleton
whizzml-mode exwm-systemtray xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed exwm-edit
jao-afio exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating
xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh
xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug ivy-emms jao-emms-lyrics
jao-lyrics jao-emms-info-track jao-emms jao-osd emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat
spotify jao-proton-utils enwc enwc-backend bluetooth github-review
deferred a gitconfig-mode conf-mode git-timemachine orgit-forge
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler diff-hl vc-dir
ewoc json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
merlin-company merlin-cap merlin utop utop-minor-mode tuareg speedbar
ezimage dframe tuareg-opam flymake-proc flymake caml-help caml-types
caml-emacs find-file alchemist alchemist-macroexpand alchemist-company
alchemist-help alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard alchemist-phoenix
alchemist-compile alchemist-iex alchemist-message alchemist-hooks
alchemist-hex alchemist-mix alchemist-info alchemist-goto
alchemist-scope alchemist-eval alchemist-interact alchemist-server
alchemist-execute alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode alchemist-project
alchemist-file alchemist-key alchemist-utils elixir-mode elixir-format
pkg-info epl elixir-smie erlang virtualenvwrapper gud ediprolog sesman
vc vc-dispatcher clojure-mode lisp-mnt geiser edit-list debbugs
soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw nsm warnings rng-xsd xsd-regexp
flycheck eshell-autojump eshell-up git-ps1-mode em-term
eshell-syntax-highlighting vterm face-remap vterm-module w3m w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util term
disp-table ehelp jao-doc-view saveplace-pdf-view pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb
bbdb-site timezone jao-maildir jao-frm visual-fill-column
counsel-notmuch notmuch hl-line notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr notmuch-tag
notmuch-lib notmuch-compat smtpmail sendmail randomsig gnutls
markdown-toc s markdown-mode thingatpt org-static-blog htmlize
jao-org-notes jao-org-links jao-org-pdfview pdf-tools pdf-view
magit-bookmark bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util jao-org-utils
ol-info ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bbdb ol-eshell esh-mode
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util ol-w3m ol-gnus nnselect nnir gnus-icalendar
org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
kinsoku url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win icalendar org-agenda
org-refile gnus nnheader org-protocol epresent ob-shell ob-scheme
ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ob-org
ob-ocaml ob-makefile ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-clojure ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-prolog prolog smie
align ob-elixir org-tempo tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org-fragtog winner bm modern-fringes jao-notify
paren inform find-dired dired-x jka-compr company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb persistent-scratch so-long epa-file battery cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
vc-git appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-math math-symbol-lists company pcase alert log4e notifications
gntp ivy-rich wgrep-ag wgrep grep diminish counsel xdg xref project
compile swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir autoinsert
edmacro kmacro time jao-greenish-theme jao-themes cl memory-usage
jao-sleep dbus xml undo-fu-session savehist recentf tree-widget
saveplace gnu-elpa-keyring-update poly-org orgit magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell server dash org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods
polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core literate-elisp ob-core org-compat advice ob-eval
org-macs format-spec finder-inf tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat
rx w3m-load info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1329646 149717)
 (symbols 48 86778 4)
 (strings 32 474470 48190)
 (string-bytes 1 13842832)
 (vectors 16 200339)
 (vector-slots 8 6514937 226164)
 (floats 8 1629 1575)
 (intervals 56 12126 2167)
 (buffers 992 48))

-- 
Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever
have – and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life.
  -Philip Appleman