Subject: bug#43971: closed (Re: bug#43971: 27.1.50; Periodic and frequent "pauses" on macOS with Emacs 27)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:45:01 +0000

Your bug report

#43971: 27.1.50; Periodic and frequent "pauses" on macOS with Emacs 27

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
43971: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43971
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#43971: 27.1.50; Periodic and frequent "pauses" on macOS with Emacs 27
From: John Wiegley <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:44:37 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>>>>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks, this looks like Emacs is waiting for some subprocess?

I seem to have resolved it. It appears it was stock-quote.el.

-- 
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2

Subject: 27.1.50; Periodic and frequent "pauses" on macOS with Emacs 27
From: "John Wiegley" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:42:42 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Something I've noticed in my heavily-configured Emacs that only began after
upgrading to Emacs 27: Fairly often (1-2 a minute) Emacs will entirely lock up
for 5-20 seconds. Usually C-g will break out of it, though not always.

Just now it happened for a long enough time that I was able to take a process
sample. I'm hoping that others more experienced in the C side of Emacs might
glean something from these thread stack traces. The fact that there are large
trees under "_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter" makes me
wonder.

And yes, it happened again while trying to write this e-mail.

Thanks!
  John

In GNU Emacs 27.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.6 (Build 19G2021))
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.6

Recent messages:
Undo
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
kill-line: End of buffer
(No changes need to be saved)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained
 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -funroll-loops
 -DMAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=101200''

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  selected-global-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  diredp-highlight-autofiles-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-20191217.1242/elpa hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lispy-20191220.1555/elpa
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-20200102.2204/magit-section hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-20200816.955/magit-section
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-20190929.1627/password-store
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-20190929.1522/ob-scala
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-20191217.1242/elpa hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/worf-20191116.1730/elpa
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tests/japanese/error-parsing hides /nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tests/tex/error-parsing
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.9/jsonrpc hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flymake-1.0.8/flymake hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/net/soap-client
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/supercite hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/mail/supercite
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/050q579cwk1cpdh7r77rwnv6dssxw44b-emacs-27.1.0/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/alert-20191126.2032/alert hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/alert/alert
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/dired-async hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/dired-async
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/smtpmail-async hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/smtpmail-async
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/async hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/async
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/async-bytecomp hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/async-bytecomp
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-20191226.1227/async-pkg hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/async/async-pkg
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-announce hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-announce
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ai hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ai
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-phalanx hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-phalanx
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-plain hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-plain
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-glaurung hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-glaurung
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-network hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-network
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-fen hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-fen
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-pos hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-pos
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-autosave hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-autosave
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-images hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-images
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-input hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-input
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-chat hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-chat
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ucb hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ucb
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-pgn hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-pgn
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-log hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-log
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-display hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-display
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-file hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-file
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-common hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-common
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-sound hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-sound
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-none hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-none
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-stockfish hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-stockfish
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-crafty hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-crafty
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ics hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ics
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-scid hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-scid
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-puzzle hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-puzzle
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-algebraic hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-algebraic
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ply hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ply
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-irc hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-irc
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-polyglot hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-polyglot
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-sjeng hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-sjeng
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-message hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-message
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-module hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-module
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-random hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-random
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-kibitz hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-kibitz
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-eco hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-eco
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-var hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-var
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-uci hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-uci
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-fruit hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-fruit
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-gnuchess hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-gnuchess
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-tutorial hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-tutorial
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-engine hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-engine
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-transport hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-transport
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-ics1 hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ics1
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-database hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-database
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-link hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-link
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-epd hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-epd
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-german hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-german
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-game hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-game
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-perft hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-perft
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.4/chess-clock hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-clock
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc-yank hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/erc-yank/erc-yank
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-annex-20190625.2118/git-annex hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/git-annex/git-annex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-undo hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/git-undo/git-undo
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/initsplit hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/initsplit/initsplit
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/initsplit-test hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/initsplit/initsplit-test
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-reconcile hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-reconcile
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-schedule hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-schedule
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-report hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-report
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-flymake hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-flymake
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-init hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-init
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-commodities hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-commodities
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-context hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-context
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-check hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-check
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-xact hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-xact
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-regex hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-regex
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-fontify hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-fontify
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-post hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-post
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-occur hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-occur
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-navigate hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-navigate
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-mode hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-mode
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-texi hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-texi
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-test hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-test
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-complete hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-complete
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-exec hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-exec
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-sort hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-sort
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-fonts hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-fonts
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20191226.2018/ledger-state hides ~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-state
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/regex-tool-20170104.1918/regex-tool hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/regex-tool/regex-tool
/nix/store/pph6vhf665sa5p20y966rwkdm0dr1r4h-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus-harvest hides /Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/gnus-harvest/gnus-harvest

Features:
(shadow emacsbug profiler elp eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
gnus-dired nix-mode smie nix-repl nix-shell nix-store nix-instantiate
nix-shebang nix-format nix paredit-ext paredit eval-expr gnus-alias footnote
sort gnus-cite smiley gnus-html url-cache mm-url mm-archive mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-dup qp gnus-ml my-gnus-score tabify man
magit-gitignore magit-imerge font-latex latexenc deadgrep spinner help-fns
radix-tree cl-print company-capf vc-hg vc-bzr vc-cvs vc-svn eglot array
jsonrpc ert debug backtrace cargo cargo-process rust-mode yankpad
org-rich-yank stock-quote org-clock view cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-depend org-info org-habit org-gnus ox-gfm
ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
orgtbl-aggregate calc-arith org-table orgnav orgnav-tree orgnav-log
orgnav-hack helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib org-super-agenda ts ht
org-smart-capture org-capture org-protocol org-pdfview pdf-virtual pdf-sync
pdf-outline pdf-occur pdf-links pdf-isearch pdf-history pdf-dev pdf-annot
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util org-mime org-devonthink org-bookmark-heading mode-local ob-dot
ob-sql ob-sh ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-ledger ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-haskell ob-coq ob-python ob-verb verb
url-queue ob-restclient company-restclient know-your-http-well
http-status-codes http-relations http-methods http-headers restclient
ob-diagrams diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-julian org-agenda orgit
org-inset-dblock org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs epa-file fetchmail-ctl eshell-bookmark em-xtra em-unix em-term
em-smart em-script em-rebind em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-cmpl
em-basic em-alias eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util esh-toggle
gnus-topic utf-7 network-stream rs-gnus-summary gnus-harvest mailalias
sendmail nnir gnus-demon message-x gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr svg xml dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win starttls gnus nnheader git-link
hippie-exp flyspell ispell magit-extras diff-hl vc-dir ewoc hl-line+ hl-line
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub
gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
forge-post markdown-preview-mode web-server web-server-status-codes websocket
bindat markdown-mode edit-indirect forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff magit-core magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit transient log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log format-all ace-window
smerge-mode diff vc vc-dispatcher personal executable bytecomp-simplify
misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode dumb-jump popup bug-reference
flycheck-haskell flycheck-package package-lint let-alist finder lisp-mnt
flycheck highlight-numbers parent-mode pp-c-l rainbow-delimiters haskell-doc
inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg haskell-collapse hideshow
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle haskell-mode
company-cabal company-cabal-fields haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports
haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support noutline outline etags fileloop generator dabbrev
haskell-customize tramp-sh link-hint ffap goto-addr avy recentf tree-widget
phi-search-mc multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring company-auctex company-elisp company edit-server
gitattributes-mode gitconfig-mode gitignore-mode conf-mode initsplit find-func
mic-paren password-store with-editor async-bytecomp async f s per-window-point
persistent-scratch phi-search phi-search-core counsel-projectile projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs shackle trace solar cal-dst cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs sky-color-clock smartscan smex ido docker-tramp
tramp-cache vagrant-tramp term disp-table ehelp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp wgrep which-key whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace winner
server persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils
color-theme es-mode js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs yasnippet unicode-fonts
thinkorswim request mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap anaphora
parse-csv smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority selected
saveplace savehist proof-site proof-autoloads info-lookmore info-look preview
prv-emacs tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
tex-ispell tex-style tex ivy-rich counsel xdg xref project dired+ image-dired
image-mode exif format-spec image-file highlight bookmark+ bookmark+-key
derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark text-property-search
pp dired-aux dired-x bm dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy delsel colir color
ivy-overlay two-column hydra lv goto-line-preview engine-mode direnv cus-edit
wid-edit auth-source-pass agda-input quail diminish cl-extra help-mode
jka-compr midnight magit-autorevert magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
dash grep compile comint ansi-color ring autorevert filenotify time cus-start
cus-load use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core tab-line
pcase easy-mmode tex-site rx advice finder-inf slime-autoloads cl edmacro
kmacro info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1476868 244641)
 (symbols 48 104669 2)
 (strings 32 643154 29515)
 (string-bytes 1 25255450)
 (vectors 16 143943)
 (vector-slots 8 3226336 189662)
 (floats 8 1705 976)
 (intervals 56 19547 1686)
 (buffers 1000 110))

-- 
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2