Subject: bug#43965: 27.1; An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp

From: Carlos Ysais <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 00:26:35 +0800

--text follows this line--

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/sentence_002dend.html#sentence_002dend

"According to convention, you type two spaces after every sentence".
Recently a percentage of people have been using one space instead of
two to end sentences. Because it is a matter of preference, it would be
nice if one space is included in the regexes shown in this section.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/graph_002dbody_002dprint.html#graph_002dbody_002dprint

The function graph-body-print has:
;; Place point for X axis labels.
(forward-line height)
(insert "\n")

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/recursive_002dgraph_002dbody_002dprint.html#recursive_002dgraph_002dbody_002dprint

While recursive-graph-body-print and recursive-graph-body-print-internal
do not place the point for X axis labels.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/Simple-Extension.html#Simple-Extension

The beginning sentence "Here is a simple extension to Emacs that moves
the line point is on to the top of the window." should be "Here is a
simple extension to Emacs that moves the line point to the top of the
window.".

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/Determining-the-Element.html#Determining-the-Element

The examples for explaining the function mod used positive integers but
the last example for the function current-kill used 1 as the first
argument which results to (mod (-1 4) 4) which is equivalent to
(mod -3 4) which evaluates to 1. An explanation for how the function mod
works with negative integers would clear up misunderstandings.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/X-Axis-Tic-Marks.html#X-Axis-Tic-Marks

In its defvar expression, the variable X-axis-label-spacing is set to
(* 5 (length graph-blank)) if the variable graph-blank was already bound
(else it is set to 5). In the following examples of code,
X-axis-label-spacing is multiplied by symbol-width which is the same as
(length graph-blank). If the variable graph-blank was bound, this
multiplies X-axis-label-spacing by (length graph-blank) twice (which is
undesired).

Also this snippet of code has unneeded parentheses.
;; number-of-X-ticks
(if (zerop (% (X-length tic-width)))
     (/ (X-length tic-width))
   (1+ (/ (X-length tic-width))))

Should be.
;; number-of-X-ticks
(if (zerop (% X-length tic-width))
     (/ X-length tic-width)
   (1+ (/ X-length tic-width))

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.22, 
cairo version 1.17.3)
  of 2020-08-29 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Recent messages:
Wrote 
/home/aiaiaiex/Documents/CJ/Emacs/books/gnu_emacs_manuals/aitpiel/errors.el
Saving file 
/home/aiaiaiex/Documents/CJ/Emacs/books/gnu_emacs_manuals/aitpiel/errors.el...
Wrote 
/home/aiaiaiex/Documents/CJ/Emacs/books/gnu_emacs_manuals/aitpiel/errors.el
evil-backward-char: Beginning of line
Auto-saving...done
Saving file 
/home/aiaiaiex/Documents/CJ/Emacs/books/gnu_emacs_manuals/aitpiel/errors.el...
Wrote 
/home/aiaiaiex/Documents/CJ/Emacs/books/gnu_emacs_manuals/aitpiel/errors.el
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [7 times]
evil-line-move: End of buffer [6 times]
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [29 times]
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer
Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-wide-int
  --with-modules --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
  -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: en_PH.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_PH.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: en_PH.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_PH.utf8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
   show-paren-mode: t
   global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
   display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
   global-linum-mode: t
   linum-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   evil-mode: t
   evil-local-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-abc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-vala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-J hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-attach-git 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-coq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-stan hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/aiaiaiex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cl-print debug backtrace
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func help-fns radix-tree
vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode paren display-fill-column-indicator linum
hl-line racket-mode racket-bug-report racket-collection tq ido
racket-repl-buffer-name racket-stepper racket-logger racket-profile
racket-smart-open racket-xp racket-xp-complete racket-show pos-tip
racket-imenu imenu racket-edit hideshow racket-repl compile racket-eldoc
racket-describe shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
puny svg xml dom racket-visit racket-complete racket-common
racket-parens racket-indent racket-font-lock racket-ppss
racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-doc racket-cmd racket-util
racket-browse-url racket-custom sh-script smie executable rx
gruvbox-dark-hard-theme gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer dash evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt
rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode
use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 305543 13781)
  (symbols 48 22992 1)
  (strings 32 96649 3016)
  (string-bytes 1 2579389)
  (vectors 16 32760)
  (vector-slots 8 410942 16538)
  (floats 8 96 145)
  (intervals 56 996 1268)
  (buffers 1000 14))