Subject: bug#43960: incompatible bytecode version

From: Дмитрий Поляков<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:24:06 +0530

;;; In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version

;;; WARNING: loading compiled file
/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/3.0/site-ccache/gnu/packages/mtools.go
failed:

;;; In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version

;;; WARNING: loading compiled file
/gnu/store/kn4sqrhnbklqii9ac0xbljkhwg3p2g1m-guix-module-union/lib/guile/3.0/site-ccache/guix.go
failed:

;;; In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version

;;; WARNING: loading compiled file
/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/3.0/site-ccache/guix.go failed:

;;; In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version

;;; WARNING: loading compiled file
/gnu/store/kn4sqrhnbklqii9ac0xbljkhwg3p2g1m-guix-module-union/lib/guile/3.0/site-ccache/guix/monad-repl.go
failed:

;;; In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version

;;; WARNING: loading compiled file
/run/current-system/profile/lib/guile/3.0/site-ccache/guix/monad-repl.go
failed:

;;; In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version

Backtrace:

          19 (_ #<procedure 7f562e23f6c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> …)

          18 (_ #<procedure 7f562e23f3e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:330:13 ()> …)

In ice-9/eval.scm:

   191:27 17 (_ #(#(#<directory (guix store) 7f5643a77000> #<pr…>) …))

   196:35 16 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix store) 7f5643a77000> …) #) #))

   298:34 15 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix channels) 7f563d5da140>) …) …))

In ice-9/boot-9.scm:

   2806:4 14 (save-module-excursion _)

    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)

In unknown file:

          12 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/72dq02lisz4w74iphp4a8agjsp0…")

In ice-9/eval.scm:

   626:19 11 (_ #<directory (build-self) 7f563c4778c0>)

   293:34 10 (_ #<directory (build-self) 7f563c4778c0>)

   293:34  9 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu packages) 7f563f504640>) "gu…" …))

    619:8  8 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu packages) 7f563f504640>) …) #))

   626:19  7 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu packages) 7f563f504640>) …) #))

   293:34  6 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix memoization) 7f5643…> …) …) …))

In ice-9/boot-9.scm:

  1731:15  5 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7f56238671b0 at ic…> …)

In ice-9/eval.scm:

    619:8  4 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu packages) 7f563f504640> #)) #))

   626:19  3 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu packages) 7f563f504640> #)) #))

In unknown file:

           2 (load-compiled/vm "/home/lil/.config/guix/current/lib/g…")

In ice-9/boot-9.scm:

  1669:16  1 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)

  1669:16  0 (raise-exception _ #:continuable? _)

ice-9/boot-9.scm:1669:16: In procedure raise-exception:

In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode version