Subject: bug#43954: make org speed commands friendlier [CODE INCLUDED]

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 19:42:39 +0200

Boruch Baum <[email-masked]> writes:

> When POINT is on the first column of an org-heading, org-mode makes
> available a set of 'speed-commands'. One of those commands is a
> keybinding cheatsheet, M-x org-speed-command-help, bound to '?'.
> However, that cheatsheet only maps keybindings to function names, so it
> often isn't helpful (certainly not for new-comers).
>
> The entries should present the first line of the functions' docstrings,
> maybe without the function name even appearing at all, and possibly a
> link to a describe-function help buffer.

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

The Subject here says "code included", but no code was included here.
Di you forget to attach it?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no