Subject: Re: bug#43944: 28.0.50; Update modus-operandi, modus-vivendi themes to v0.13.0

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 03:50:26 -0700

Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Commit c1b0515952 to Emacs 'master' on August 27 added two new themes.
> Their version was 0.12.0.  A new version is now available, as well as a
> texinfo file that documents all their customisation options.  Please see
> the attached patch.

Thanks.

The patch doesn't apply cleanly here, I guess due to some ^M characters
that sneaked in:

128 git … apply --3way --
/home/skangas/wip/emacs/0001-Update-modus-operandi-modus-vivendi-to-0.13.0.patch
/home/skangas/wip/emacs/0001-Update-modus-operandi-modus-vivendi-to-0.13.0.patch:25:
trailing whitespace.
\input texinfo    @c -*- texinfo -*-
/home/skangas/wip/emacs/0001-Update-modus-operandi-modus-vivendi-to-0.13.0.patch:26:
trailing whitespace.
@c %**start of header
/home/skangas/wip/emacs/0001-Update-modus-operandi-modus-vivendi-to-0.13.0.patch:27:
trailing whitespace.
@setfilename modus-themes.info
/home/skangas/wip/emacs/0001-Update-modus-operandi-modus-vivendi-to-0.13.0.patch:28:
trailing whitespace.
@settitle Modus themes for GNU Emacs
/home/skangas/wip/emacs/0001-Update-modus-operandi-modus-vivendi-to-0.13.0.patch:29:
trailing whitespace.
@documentencoding UTF-8
error: corrupt patch at line 2867

(This could be fixed using something like `tr -d '^M'`, I think.)