Subject: bug#43944: 28.0.50; Update modus-operandi, modus-vivendi themes to v0.13.0

From: Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:39:55 +0300

On 2020-10-16, 18:30 +0300, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 06:46:31 -0700
>> 
>> I also made the followup commit 6d4f57dbdf that adapts the new Info
>> manual to better fit Emacs conventions.  Please see the attached patch.
>
> Please note that I made further changes to the manual, to adapt it to
> our conventions and standards.

Thanks to both of you for the changes!  I will make sure to include them
in my version.

With regard to British English, there is more of it in the *.el files I
shared: "colour" probably is the most common one.  Shall I prepare a
patch?

-- 
Protesilaos Stavrou
protesilaos.com