Subject: bug#43888: closed (Re: bug#43888: 28.0.50; emacsclient not working properly)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 13:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#43888: 28.0.50; emacsclient not working properly

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
43888: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43888
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#43888: 28.0.50; emacsclient not working properly
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Gábor <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 06:52:45 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Gábor <[email-masked]> writes:

> The problem seems to be with having two different versions of with-editor
> installed. Removed the older one and emacsclient behavior is now normal.
> Thanks for the pointers,

OK, I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Subject: 28.0.50; emacsclient not working properly
From: Gábor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 20:25:40 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When issuing 'emacsclient README' command in a terminal (Emacs is
running and server is started), I get the following:

Waiting for Emacs...
*ERROR*: Wrong number of arguments: (1 . 4), 5

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30,
cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-10-08 built on lcy01-amd64-016
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-Aa0Zy0/emacs-snapshot-101903=.
-fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: hu_HU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: hu_HU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: hu_HU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  eshell-prompt-mode: t
  eshell-hist-mode: t
  eshell-pred-mode: t
  eshell-cmpl-mode: t
  eshell-proc-mode: t
  eshell-arg-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  wn-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  shell-command-with-editor-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  auto-sudoedit-mode: 0
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/smtpmail-async
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-bytecomp
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/dired-async
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-0.1/json-mode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-1.7.0/json-mode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-0.1/json-mode-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-1.7.0/json-mode-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-0.1/json-mode-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-1.7.0/json-mode-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-repl hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-repl
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-channels hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-channels
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernel-manager hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-kernel-manager
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-javascript hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-javascript
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-julia hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-julia
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-mime hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-mime
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-messages hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-messages
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-base hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-base
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-channel-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-channel-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/ob-jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/ob-jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernelspec hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-kernelspec
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-widget-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-widget-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-python hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-python
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-org-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-org-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-repl hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-repl
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-c++ hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-c++
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-base hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-base
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernel-manager hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-kernel-manager
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-javascript hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-javascript
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-julia hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-julia
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-mime hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-mime
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-R hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-R
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-messages hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-messages
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-comm-layer hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-comm-layer
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-channel-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-channel-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/ob-jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/ob-jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernelspec hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-kernelspec
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-widget-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-widget-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-python hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-python
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-org-extensions hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-org-extensions
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-org-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-org-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.14.0/lv hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.14.0/lv-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.14.0/lv-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3/markdown-mode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3/markdown-mode-autoloads
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3/markdown-mode-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.12.0/modus-operandi-theme-autoloads
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.0/modus-operandi-theme-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.12.0/modus-operandi-theme
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.0/modus-operandi-theme
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.12.0/modus-operandi-theme-pkg
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.0/modus-operandi-theme-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme-pkg
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.0/modus-vivendi-theme-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.0/modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.0/modus-vivendi-theme
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.1/request-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.1/request-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.1/request
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.2/request-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.2/request-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.2/request
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime-autoloads
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/slime-autoloads
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime-tests
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/slime-tests
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/slime
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.1/slime-company hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.3/slime-company
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.1/slime-company-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.3/slime-company-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.1/slime-company-autoloads
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.3/slime-company-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.1.0/transient hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.2.0/transient
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.1.0/transient-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.2.0/transient-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.1.0/transient-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.2.0/transient-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.11.1/websocket-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.11.1/websocket
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.11.1/websocket-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.12/websocket-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.12/websocket
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.12/websocket-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.0/wgrep hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.2/wgrep
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.0/wgrep-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.2/wgrep-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.0/wgrep-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.2/wgrep-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.0/wgrep-helm-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.2/wgrep-helm-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.0/wgrep-helm-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.2/wgrep-helm-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.0/wgrep-helm hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.2/wgrep-helm
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xinerama hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xinerama
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-systemtray hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-systemtray
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xfixes hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xfixes
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xf86vidmode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xf86vidmode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xtest hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xtest
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-render hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-render
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xselinux hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xselinux
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xproto hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xproto
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xv hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xv
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-ge hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-ge
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-damage hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-damage
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-dri2 hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-dri2
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-sync hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-sync
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-randr hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-randr
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-keysyms hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-keysyms
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-renderutil hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-renderutil
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-present hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-present
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-shm hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-shm
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xkb hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xkb
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-ewmh hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-ewmh
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xf86dri hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xf86dri
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-debug hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-debug
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-screensaver hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-screensaver
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-icccm hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-icccm
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-cursor hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-cursor
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-composite hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-composite
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-glx hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-glx
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-types hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-types
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xc_misc hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xc_misc
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-shape hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-shape
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xvmc hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xvmc
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-bigreq hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-bigreq
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-res hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-res
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/el_client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/el_client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xevie hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xevie
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-dri3 hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-dri3
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-record hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-record
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xinput hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xinput
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xembed hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xembed
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xim hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xim
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xelb-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xelb-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-dpms hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-dpms
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xprint hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xprint
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xlib hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xlib
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xelb-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xelb-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xelb hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xelb
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.9/xterm-color
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.9/xterm-color-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.9/xterm-color-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-2.0/xterm-color
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-2.0/xterm-color-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-2.0/xterm-color-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.10/zmq hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.3/zmq
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.10/zmq-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.3/zmq-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.10/zmq-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.3/zmq-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.2/zoom-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.2/zoom-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.2/zoom
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.3/zoom
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.3/zoom-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.3/zoom-pkg
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fuzzy
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fuzzy
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-mrepl
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-mrepl
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-package-fu
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-package-fu
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-banner
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-banner
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-indentation
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-indentation
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-tramp
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-tramp
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-media
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-media
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-asdf
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-asdf
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/bridge
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/bridge
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-scheme
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-scheme
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-editing-commands
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-editing-commands
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-cl-indent
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-cl-indent
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-parse
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-parse
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-references
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-references
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-clipboard
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-clipboard
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-quicklisp
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-quicklisp
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-snapshot
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-snapshot
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-hyperdoc
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-hyperdoc
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-sprof
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-sprof
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fancy
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fancy
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-presentations
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-presentations
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-autodoc
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-autodoc
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-repl
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-repl
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-mdot-fu
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-mdot-fu
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/inferior-slime
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/inferior-slime
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-xref-browser
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-xref-browser
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-listener-hooks
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-listener-hooks
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-c-p-c
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-c-p-c
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-scratch
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-scratch
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fancy-trace
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fancy-trace
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-macrostep
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-macrostep
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-buffer-streams
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-buffer-streams
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-5.0.0/auth-source-pass hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail counsel-projectile autoconf
autoconf-mode ffap magit-extras vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference mule-util edebug backtrace em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell tsdh-light-theme restclient em-tramp esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-module esh-groups esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-util
nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok slime-company company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
paren lisp-mnt gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec flycheck
pcase jka-compr counsel xdg swiper ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs deadgrep
spinner git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter git-timemachine
transient lv vc-git magit-gerrit magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub
url-http url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist gnutls magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup crm log-edit pcvs-util
add-log transpose-frame dumb-jump popup etags fileloop generator xref
project whole-line-or-region move-text autorevert filenotify hl-line
display-line-numbers multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom paredit yaml-mode ob-shell
wn-mode literate-calc-mode thingatpt rx calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
zoom with-editor async-bytecomp async server default-text-scale ido bm
auto-sudoedit docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp f dash dired+
image-dired image-mode exif image-file image-converter bookmark+
bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr kinsoku url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit bookmark+-bmu org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac bookmark
text-property-search pp dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs cl amx s
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core derived finder-inf edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads info
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 747089 429175)
 (symbols 48 48860 3)
 (strings 32 183548 27841)
 (string-bytes 1 9661842)
 (vectors 16 69523)
 (vector-slots 8 1409169 344512)
 (floats 8 395 1043)
 (intervals 56 3729 3117)
 (buffers 992 20))