Subject: bug#43888: 28.0.50; emacsclient not working properly

From: Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 20:25:40 +0200

When issuing 'emacsclient README' command in a terminal (Emacs is
running and server is started), I get the following:

Waiting for Emacs...
*ERROR*: Wrong number of arguments: (1 . 4), 5

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30,
cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-10-08 built on lcy01-amd64-016
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-Aa0Zy0/emacs-snapshot-101903=.
-fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: hu_HU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: hu_HU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: hu_HU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  eshell-prompt-mode: t
  eshell-hist-mode: t
  eshell-pred-mode: t
  eshell-cmpl-mode: t
  eshell-proc-mode: t
  eshell-arg-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  wn-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  shell-command-with-editor-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  auto-sudoedit-mode: 0
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/smtpmail-async
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-bytecomp
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/dired-async
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-0.1/json-mode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-1.7.0/json-mode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-0.1/json-mode-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-1.7.0/json-mode-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-0.1/json-mode-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-1.7.0/json-mode-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-repl hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-repl
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-channels hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-channels
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernel-manager hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-kernel-manager
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-javascript hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-javascript
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-julia hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-julia
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-mime hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-mime
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-messages hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-messages
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-base hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-base
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-channel-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-channel-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/ob-jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/ob-jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernelspec hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-kernelspec
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-widget-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-widget-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-python hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-python
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-org-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-org-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-repl hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-repl
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-c++ hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-c++
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-base hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-base
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernel-manager hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-kernel-manager
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-javascript hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-javascript
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-julia hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-julia
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-mime hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-mime
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-R hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-R
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-messages hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-messages
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-comm-layer hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-comm-layer
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-channel-ioloop hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-channel-ioloop
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/ob-jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/ob-jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-kernelspec hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-kernelspec
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-widget-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-widget-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-python hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-python
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.0/jupyter-org-extensions hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-org-extensions
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.7.2/jupyter-org-client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/jupyter-0.8.2/jupyter-org-client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.14.0/lv hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.14.0/lv-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.14.0/lv-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3/markdown-mode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3/markdown-mode-autoloads
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3/markdown-mode-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.12.0/modus-operandi-theme-autoloads
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.0/modus-operandi-theme-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.12.0/modus-operandi-theme
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.0/modus-operandi-theme
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.12.0/modus-operandi-theme-pkg
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.0/modus-operandi-theme-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme-pkg
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.0/modus-vivendi-theme-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.0/modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.0/modus-vivendi-theme
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.1/request-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.1/request-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.1/request
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.2/request-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.2/request-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.0/request hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/request-0.3.2/request
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime-autoloads
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/slime-autoloads
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime-tests
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/slime-tests
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/slime
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.1/slime-company hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.3/slime-company
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.1/slime-company-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.3/slime-company-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.1/slime-company-autoloads
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-company-1.3/slime-company-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.1.0/transient hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.2.0/transient
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.1.0/transient-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.2.0/transient-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.1.0/transient-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.2.0/transient-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.11.1/websocket-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.11.1/websocket
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.11.1/websocket-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.12/websocket-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.12/websocket
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.10/websocket-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/websocket-1.12/websocket-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.0/wgrep hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.2/wgrep
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.0/wgrep-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.2/wgrep-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.0/wgrep-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-2.3.2/wgrep-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.0/wgrep-helm-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.2/wgrep-helm-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.0/wgrep-helm-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.2/wgrep-helm-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.0/wgrep-helm hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-helm-2.3.2/wgrep-helm
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xinerama hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xinerama
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-systemtray hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-systemtray
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xfixes hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xfixes
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xf86vidmode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xf86vidmode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xtest hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xtest
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-render hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-render
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xselinux hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xselinux
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xproto hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xproto
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xv hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xv
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-ge hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-ge
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-damage hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-damage
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-dri2 hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-dri2
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-sync hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-sync
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-randr hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-randr
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-keysyms hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-keysyms
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-renderutil hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-renderutil
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-present hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-present
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-shm hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-shm
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xkb hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xkb
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-ewmh hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-ewmh
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xf86dri hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xf86dri
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-debug hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-debug
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-screensaver hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-screensaver
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-icccm hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-icccm
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-cursor hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-cursor
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-composite hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-composite
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-glx hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-glx
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-types hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-types
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xc_misc hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xc_misc
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-shape hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-shape
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xvmc hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xvmc
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-bigreq hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-bigreq
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-res hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-res
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/el_client hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/el_client
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xevie hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xevie
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-dri3 hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-dri3
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-record hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-record
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xinput hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xinput
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xembed hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xembed
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xim hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xim
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xelb-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xelb-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-dpms hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-dpms
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xprint hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xprint
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xcb-xlib hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xcb-xlib
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xelb-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xelb-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.17/xelb hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xelb-0.18/xelb
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.9/xterm-color
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.9/xterm-color-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.9/xterm-color-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-2.0/xterm-color
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-2.0/xterm-color-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-1.8/xterm-color-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-2.0/xterm-color-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.13/yaml-mode-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.14/yaml-mode-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.13.0/yasnippet-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.10/zmq hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.3/zmq
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.10/zmq-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.3/zmq-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.10/zmq-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zmq-0.10.3/zmq-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.2/zoom-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.2/zoom-pkg
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.2/zoom
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.3/zoom
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-autoloads hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.3/zoom-autoloads
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.1/zoom-pkg hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-0.2.3/zoom-pkg
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fuzzy
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fuzzy
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-mrepl
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-mrepl
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-package-fu
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-package-fu
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-banner
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-banner
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-indentation
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-indentation
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-tramp
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-tramp
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-media
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-media
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-asdf
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-asdf
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/bridge
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/bridge
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-scheme
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-scheme
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-editing-commands
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-editing-commands
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-cl-indent
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-cl-indent
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-parse
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-parse
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-references
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-references
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-clipboard
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-clipboard
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-quicklisp
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-quicklisp
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-snapshot
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-snapshot
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-hyperdoc
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-hyperdoc
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-sprof
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-sprof
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fancy
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fancy
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-presentations
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-presentations
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-autodoc
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-autodoc
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
hides
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-repl
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-repl
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-mdot-fu
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-mdot-fu
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/inferior-slime
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/inferior-slime
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-xref-browser
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-xref-browser
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-listener-hooks
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-listener-hooks
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-c-p-c
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-c-p-c
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-scratch
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-scratch
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-fancy-trace
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-fancy-trace
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-macrostep
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-macrostep
/home/username/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/contrib/slime-buffer-streams
hides /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-2.26/contrib/slime-buffer-streams
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-5.0.0/auth-source-pass hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail counsel-projectile autoconf
autoconf-mode ffap magit-extras vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference mule-util edebug backtrace em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell tsdh-light-theme restclient em-tramp esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-module esh-groups esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-util
nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok slime-company company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
paren lisp-mnt gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec flycheck
pcase jka-compr counsel xdg swiper ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs deadgrep
spinner git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter git-timemachine
transient lv vc-git magit-gerrit magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub
url-http url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist gnutls magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup crm log-edit pcvs-util
add-log transpose-frame dumb-jump popup etags fileloop generator xref
project whole-line-or-region move-text autorevert filenotify hl-line
display-line-numbers multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom paredit yaml-mode ob-shell
wn-mode literate-calc-mode thingatpt rx calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
zoom with-editor async-bytecomp async server default-text-scale ido bm
auto-sudoedit docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp f dash dired+
image-dired image-mode exif image-file image-converter bookmark+
bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr kinsoku url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit bookmark+-bmu org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac bookmark
text-property-search pp dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs cl amx s
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core derived finder-inf edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads info
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 747089 429175)
 (symbols 48 48860 3)
 (strings 32 183548 27841)
 (string-bytes 1 9661842)
 (vectors 16 69523)
 (vector-slots 8 1409169 344512)
 (floats 8 395 1043)
 (intervals 56 3729 3117)
 (buffers 992 20))