Subject: bug#43887: 28.0.50; in HELLO: Javanese (Jawa) System.out.println("Sugeng siang!");

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:43:38 +0300

> From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:55:08 +0300
> Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>,
>  [email-masked]
> 
> > If it is nice, then fine, yet too many similar cyrilics are not
> > necessary in the file, as purpose is to show how it handles
> > characters, there are so many languages out there, it would not be
> > good to have too many with same kind of alphabets.
> 
> You may not recognize this, but the word was intended to contain
> a Cyrillic diacritic to demonstrate that Emacs has no problem
> in using diacritics in Cyrillic.

That's okay, but then maybe we should remove some other Cyrillic line
there, because the file is really for showing off scripts, not
languages (if it were the latter, we'd need to make it orders of
magnitude longer).

Btw, how is that diacritics different from what we have on the Russian
line?