Subject: [bug#43883] [PATCH] gnu: Add libebur128.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 23:15:20 +0200

Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/audio.scm (libebur128): New variable.

[...]
  
> +    (arguments
> +     `(;; Tests require .wav files that are not distributed with the code.
> +       ;; See https://github.com/jiixyj/libebur128/issues/82.
> +       #:tests? #f

It is easy to provide these data files using an (origin ...) in
native-inputs, like e.g. 'json-modern-cxx'.  Obviously we should check
the terms of use first, as the data set is unrelated to this package.

(I don't really have a strong opinion here, just sayin')

> +       #:configure-flags '("-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release"

Note: you can use #:build-type "Release" instead.  The default is
"RelWithDebInfo", so it's customary to add a comment when changing it.
Is there a particular reason to not provide debugging information here?

Otherwise the patch LGTM.