Subject: Re: [bug#43873] [PATCH 0/3] gnu: Add rust-dialoguer.

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:26:21 -0300

Hello Efraim,

dom 11 out 2020 às 13:58:34 (1602435514), [email-masked] enviou:
> I'm not sure how you managed to build it, when I tried I got an error
> about [email-masked] having the wrong inputs. Luckily it was
> looking for <1.0.0 so I put in 0.11 and that one was more happy.

I was building from a different local working tree, where I had defined
other packages, including parking-lot-core, so I guess I did not remember
every change I had made and I did not test on the master tree but on my
local tree.

From now on, I'll be sure to move those definitions one at a time when
trying to build to avoid further problems.

> Looking at the .travis.yml it looks like they only test with the --lib
> flag, so I removed skip-build and added cargo-test-flags '("--lib").
> 
> I was able to build rust-tempfile-2 without any problems, so I took out
> the skip-build option.
> 
> Patches pushed! Thanks.

Nice, thank you for pointing that out.