Subject: bug#43832: closed (Re: bug#43832: beets build fails in tests)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 10:21:01 +0000

Your bug report

#43832: beets build fails in tests

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
43832: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43832
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#43832: beets build fails in tests
From: Michael Rohleder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 12:20:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

done (disabled test) with 1f1996e6a5cc5203e0534dc26fe51b87832082aa

-- 
A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.

Subject: beets build fails in tests
From: Michael Rohleder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 18:41:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

commit 4913e8ede09bf6f4efc27d3fb6e224cb87bbb9ee (python-mutagen update)
breaks a test in beets:

...
======================================================================
FAIL: test_read_audio_properties (test.test_mediafile.AIFFTest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/guix-build-beets-1.4.9.drv-0/beets-1.4.9/test/test_mediafile.py", line 440, in test_read_audio_properties
    self.assertEqual(getattr(mediafile, key), value)
AssertionError: 16 != 0

======================================================================
FAIL: test_read_audio_properties (test.test_mediafile.WavpackTest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/guix-build-beets-1.4.9.drv-0/beets-1.4.9/test/test_mediafile.py", line 440, in test_read_audio_properties
    self.assertEqual(getattr(mediafile, key), value)
AssertionError: 16 != 0

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 1901 tests in 124.212s

guix time-machine --commit=bd994bbb2003f3af936836bbf148660a81a3037b -- build beets
works.