Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Knot: Enable DoH; build Info Manual; work on aarch64-linux

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 09:56:42 -0400

This updated set of patches incorporates feedback from Tobias
Geerinckx-Rice (thank you!) and improves on the original by

- Using input packages' own name as their label;

- Removing mention in the commit descriptions of silencing warnings
  from configure (he's right, it's a bit silly to worry about this);

- Replacing the description in the patch file with something more
  informative that includes a link to the original issue; and

- Registering the patch file in gnu/local.mk.

For convenience, here's my original cover letter:

These changes to the Knot package complement work done today by
Tobias[0] by silencing the remaining warnings from configure while
adding a bit of new functionality. The patches

- Enable DNS-over-HTTPS support in the kdig utility, by adding the
  nghttp2 library as a native [actually regular] input;

- Cause the Info manual to be built and included in the output; and

- Fix a test[1] that prevented the package from building on
  aarch64-linux systems.

[0] Now that everyone's finished building commit 2eb0585.
[1] See https://gitlab.nic.cz/knot/knot-dns/-/issues/693

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (3):
  gnu: knot: Enable DNS-over-HTTPS support in kdig.
  gnu: knot: Build the Info manual.
  gnu: knot: Fix test failure on aarch64-linux.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/dns.scm                          | 16 ++++++++++++++--
 ...est_net_shortwrite-ensure-connection.patch | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/knot-test_net_shortwrite-ensure-connection.patch

-- 
2.28.0