Subject: Re: bug#43820: 27.1; [PATCH] Missing full stop in MS-DOS processes documentation

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 04:28:42 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>
>> Thanks; applied to Emacs 28 (and I'll cherry-pick it for Emacs 27).
>
> Why not apply just to emacs-27, and let it get merged to master, per eg
> CONTRIBUTE?

Because I had already applied it to Emacs 28 when that occurred to
me...  does cherry-picking make stuff harder for you when doing the
merges from emacs-27 to the trunk?

>> close 43820 28.1
> Why not 27.2?

Does anybody actually use those markings for anything?

> (Is this enough nit picking for a "." I wonder...)

I think it's the max!

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no