Subject: bug#43794: Hyperbole fails to handle file: link with a trailing :line-number

From: Robert Weiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 11:23:41 -0400

Sasanidas <https://github.com/Sasanidas> commented 2 hours ago
<https://github.com/rswgnu/hyperbole/issues/38#issue-714312514>

I have this output from xdebug(php debugger).

step_over
17 | step_over > break/ok
17 | file:///usr/Data_2/Programming/drupal-9.0.6/core/modules/views/src/DisplayPluginCollection.php:62

The path that is showed have a number in the end, delimited with : , that
indicate the row of the file, but when I trigger the Implicit button, it
doesn't take into the account the line number, it's just creates a new
buffer with the full path, the dots and the number at the end.
My question is, what is the correct approach to this case, should I change
the Implicit button action, create a new one or maybe change the button
type.

Thank you.
 <https://github.com/rswgnu>

Owner
rswgnu <https://github.com/rswgnu> commented 1 hour ago
<https://github.com/rswgnu/hyperbole/issues/38#issuecomment-703264684>

You have found a bug. Thank you. We will work with it and resolve it.