Subject: ssh-copy-id: line 254: /dev/null`: Permission denied

From: Nathan Dehnel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 16:51:55 -0500

ssh-copy-id errors out and then does not install the key

bash-5.0$ ssh-copy-id pi@raspberrypi
/home/nathan/.guix-profile/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: attempting to log in with
the new key(s), to filter out any that are already installed
/home/nathan/.guix-profile/bin/ssh-copy-id: INFO: 2 key(s) remain to be
installed -- if you are prompted now it is to install the new keys
/home/nathan/.guix-profile/bin/ssh-copy-id: line 251: warning:
here-document at line 251 delimited by end-of-file (wanted `EOF')
/home/nathan/.guix-profile/bin/ssh-copy-id: line 250: warning:
here-document at line 250 delimited by end-of-file (wanted `EOF')
/home/nathan/.guix-profile/bin/ssh-copy-id: line 254: /dev/null`:
Permission denied
/home/nathan/.guix-profile/bin/ssh-copy-id: line 260: EOF: command not found
pi@raspberrypi's password:

Number of key(s) added: 2

Now try logging into the machine, with:   "ssh 'pi@raspberrypi'"
and check to make sure that only the key(s) you wanted were added.