Subject: Re: bug#43770: Geeks think securely: VM per Package (trustless state to devs and their apps)

From: bo0od <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 22:18:24 +0000

Hey,

Actually what i wanted to say but seems i missed it, This security 
design can be engineered and implemented when Guixsd released based on 
GNU-Hurd Kernel. Because its going to be totally new kernel and having 
this feature is without question the best security feature for the 
future of security within operating systems.

Otherwise we gonna fall into the same cycle of trust to outside package 
developers and their codes without preventive mechanism against if its 
malicious one.

If you mean the bug report is not the place for this request, then i 
dont know where because i already discussed it in the IRC channel.(if 
there is somewhere else i can report this just tell me)

ThX!

Ricardo Wurmus:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> this does not look like an actionable bug report.  What is it exactly
> that ought to be done in your opinion?
>