Subject: Guile 2.0.11 compilation from source error.

From: marius cizauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:20:33 +0300

Hello,

I am trying to install Guile 2.0.11 on a CentOS 7, Linux
3.10.0-514.26.2.el7.x86_64. I am working on a HPC unit, therefore I have no
root access and must compile from source.

Most of the dependencies were not installed beforehand, so I had to install
them myself. I had to install following dependencies:
gc-7.4.0;
libffi-3.3.1;
libtool-2.4.3;
libunistring-0.9.4;
readline-6.3.

I have attached the resulting config.log and the output of make -n.

All dependencies were installed with the following configuration:
./configure --prefix=$HOME/local LDFLAGS="-L$HOME/local/lib -L/usr/lib
-L/usr/lib64" CPPFLAGS="-I$HOME/local/include -I/usr/include"

Kind regards,
Marius