Subject: bug#43700: 28.0.50; Crash creating a second frame

From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:46:48 +0100

After loading emacs (and files saved by desktop), do C-x 5 2 to create a
new frame. Emacs crashes, and gdb shows the following backtrace.

This seems to have something to do with toolbars, but ~/.emacs.d/init.el 
contains "(tool-bar-mode 0)" so it shouldn't be doing anything with toolbars.

     AndyM

Thread 1 received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to Thread 7444.0x2884]
0x00007ffb8dff0173 in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak () from 
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KernelBase.dll
(gdb) #0  0x00007ffb8dff0173 in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak () from 
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00000004001a2d1c in emacs_abort () at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/w32fns.c:10832
         button = <optimized out>
#2  0x00000004000b34de in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=0xb, 
backtrace_limit=0xbfb348) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/emacs.c:408
No locals.
#3  0x00000004000cc71c in deliver_fatal_thread_signal () at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/sysdep.c:338
         process_fatal_action = {
           sa_flags = 0x0,
           sa_handler = 0x4000cc390 <deliver_fatal_signal>,
           sa_mask = 0xffffffff
         }
         buferr = <optimized out>
         inherited_pgroup = 0x0
         baud_convert = <optimized out>
         thread_backtrace_buffer = <optimized out>
         Sget_internal_run_time = {
           s = {
             header = {
               size = 0x4000000010000000
             },
             function = {
               a0 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a1 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a2 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a3 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a4 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a5 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a6 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a7 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               a8 = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               aUNEVALLED = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>,
               aMANY = 0x4000cc350 <Fget_internal_run_time>
             },
             min_args = 0x0,
             max_args = 0x0,
             symbol_name = 0x40059c931 <o_fwd+705> "get-internal-run-time",
             intspec = 0x0,
             doc = 0x60299
           },
           gcaligned = 0x0
         }
         thread_backtrace_npointers = <optimized out>
         empty_mask = 0x0
#4  0x0000000400220d52 in _gnu_exception_handler (exception_data=0xbfb400) at 
C:/_/M/mingw-w64-crt-git/src/mingw-w64/mingw-w64-crt/crt/crt_handler.c:223
         old_handler = <optimized out>
         action = 0x0
         reset_fpu = 0x0
#5  0x00007ffb903e8048 in msvcrt!__C_specific_handler () from 
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00007ffb90b411cf in ntdll!.chkstk () from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007ffb90b0a209 in ntdll!RtlRaiseException () from 
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007ffb90b3fe3e in ntdll!KiUserExceptionDispatcher () from 
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00000004001e76b1 in FACE_FROM_ID (id=0x162880, f=0x154e25ed5d860000) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/frame.h:1460
No locals.
#10 lookup_image (f=0x154e25ed5d860000, f@entry=0x6edbab0, spec=XIL(0), 
spec@entry=XIL(0xcd2b873), face_id=0x162880, face_id@entry=0xffffffff) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/image.c:2332
         img = <optimized out>
         hash = <optimized out>
         face = <optimized out>
         foreground = <optimized out>
         background = <optimized out>
#11 0x00000004001e8235 in Fimage_mask_p (spec=XIL(0xcd2b873), frame=XIL(0)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/image.c:1114
         f = 0x6edbab0
         id = <optimized out>
         img = <optimized out>
#12 0x0000000400130097 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=args@entry=0xbfc4c8) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:2080
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc058b0fe8)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x24
#13 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=XIL(0), nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x5eebd38
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfc4c8
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfc4f0 ". \030\031\n. .=.r"
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0x21
         result = <optimized out>
#14 0x0000000400133270 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0x0, nargs=0x0, 
syms_left=XIL(0), fun=XIL(0x5eebd0d)) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#15 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5eebd0d), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfc778) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3078
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = XIL(0)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = XIL(0)
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#16 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=0x2, 
args=args@entry=0xbfc770) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0x5eebd0d)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x1f
#17 0x000000040013014d in call1 (fn=fn@entry=XIL(0x5eebd0d), arg1=<optimized 
out>) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2666
No locals.
#18 0x000000040013a7a3 in mapcar1 (leni=leni@entry=0xe, 
vals=vals@entry=0xbfc810, fn=fn@entry=XIL(0x5eebd0d), 
seq=seq@entry=XIL(0x5d58a73)) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1417
         dummy = <optimized out>
         i = 0x1
         tail = XIL(0x6b7fb03)
#19 0x000000040013c20a in Fmapcar (function=XIL(0x5eebd0d), 
sequence=XIL(0x5d58a73)) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/fns.c:2723
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = 0x1f
         leni = 0xe
         args = 0xbfc810
         nmapped = <optimized out>
         ret = <optimized out>
#20 0x0000000400130097 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=args@entry=0xbfc968) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:2080
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc056c5088)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x2
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x1e
#21 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=XIL(0), nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x5eebcf0
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfc968
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfc980 ". \b\"."
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0x1e
         result = <optimized out>
#22 0x0000000400133270 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0x0, nargs=0x0, 
syms_left=XIL(0), fun=XIL(0x5eebcbd)) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#23 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5eebcbd), nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfcbb0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3078
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = XIL(0)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = XIL(0)
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#24 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=0x1, args=args@entry=0xbfcba8) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc058b0e88)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x0
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x1d
#25 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=XIL(0), nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x5eebc50
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfcba8
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfcbb8 ". \bB\031.\t\n\".\022"
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0x1c
         result = <optimized out>
#26 0x0000000400133270 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0x0, nargs=0x0, 
syms_left=XIL(0), fun=XIL(0x5eebc1d)) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#27 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5eebc1d), fun@entry=make_fixnum(6), 
nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfcd50) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3078
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = XIL(0)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = XIL(0)
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#28 0x0000000400133438 in apply_lambda (fun=make_fixnum(6), args=<optimized 
out>, count=0xbfce30, count@entry=0x1a) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2953
         arg_vector = 0xbfcd50
         tem = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = 0x1b
         numargs = 0x1
         args_left = XIL(0)
#29 0x000000040013241f in eval_sub (form=form@entry=XIL(0xcd2b813)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2358
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc058b0de8)
         original_args = XIL(0xcd2b803)
         count = 0x1a
         fun = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
         funcar = <optimized out>
         argvals = {XIL(0x1), make_fixnum(4295242444), XIL(0), 
XIL(0x400575508), XIL(0), XIL(0x400131ae7), XIL(0), XIL(0x4000b4cc5)}
#30 0x000000040013405d in Feval (form=XIL(0xcd2b813), lexical=<optimized out>) 
at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2112
         count = 0x19
#31 0x000000040012f1e5 in internal_condition_case_1 
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x4000b3c20 <eval_dyn>, arg=arg@entry=XIL(0xcd2b813), 
handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90), hfun=hfun@entry=0x4000b49c0 
<menu_item_eval_property_1>) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:1380
         val = <optimized out>
         c = 0xc81600
#32 0x00000004000bc54d in menu_item_eval_property (sexpr=XIL(0xcd2b813)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         count = 0x18
         val = <optimized out>
#33 0x00000004000c60db in get_keyelt (object=<optimized out>, 
autoload=autoload@entry=0x1) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:728
         filter = <optimized out>
         tem = <optimized out>
#34 0x00000004000c72aa in access_keymap_1 (map=<optimized out>, 
idx=idx@entry=XIL(0xde90), t_ok=t_ok@entry=0x0, noinherit=noinherit@entry=0x0, 
autoload=autoload@entry=0x1) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:500
         val = <optimized out>
         binding = XIL(0x5eebb8b)
         submap = <optimized out>
         tail = XIL(0x5d9ade3)
         t_binding = XIL(0x60)
         retval = XIL(0x60)
         retval_tail = <optimized out>
#35 0x00000004000c7288 in access_keymap_1 (map=<optimized out>, 
map@entry=XIL(0xcd2bc83), idx=XIL(0xde90), t_ok=t_ok@entry=0x0, 
noinherit=noinherit@entry=0x0, autoload=autoload@entry=0x1) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:456
         val = XIL(0x60)
         binding = XIL(0x5d9ad43)
         submap = <optimized out>
         tail = XIL(0xcd2bc63)
         t_binding = XIL(0x60)
         retval = XIL(0x60)
         retval_tail = <optimized out>
#36 0x00000004000c7df6 in access_keymap (autoload=0x1, noinherit=0x0, 
t_ok=0x0, idx=<optimized out>, map=XIL(0xcd2bc83)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:1271
         val = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
#37 Flookup_key (keymap=keymap@entry=XIL(0xcd2bc83), 
key=key@entry=XIL(0xd917545), accept_default=accept_default@entry=XIL(0)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:1271
         idx = 0x1
         cmd = <optimized out>
         c = <optimized out>
         length = 0x1
         t_ok = 0x0
#38 0x00000004000c8f63 in shadow_lookup (keymap=keymap@entry=XIL(0xcd2bc83), 
key=key@entry=XIL(0xd917545), accept_default=accept_default@entry=XIL(0), 
remap=remap@entry=0x0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:2364
         value = <optimized out>
#39 0x00000004000c923d in Fwhere_is_internal 
(definition=XIL(0xfffffffc056ad6a8), definition@entry=XIL(0xfffffffc0a811ff0), 
keymap=keymap@entry=XIL(0), firstonly=firstonly@entry=XIL(0x30), 
noindirect=noindirect@entry=XIL(0), no_remap=no_remap@entry=XIL(0)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         sequence = XIL(0xd917545)
         function = <optimized out>
         keymaps = XIL(0xcd2bc83)
         sequences = XIL(0xcd2bd93)
         found = XIL(0xcd2bfb3)
         nomenus = <optimized out>
         remapped_sequences = XIL(0xcd2bf53)
         remapped = 0x0
         tem = <optimized out>
#40 0x00000004000bd47c in parse_menu_item (item=<optimized out>, 
inmenubar=inmenubar@entry=0x0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         prefix = XIL(0)
         keys = <optimized out>
         keyeq = XIL(0)
         space_space = XIL(0xbfd284)
         def = XIL(0xfffffffc0a811ff0)
         tem = <optimized out>
         item_string = <optimized out>
         start = <optimized out>
         filter = <optimized out>
         keyhint = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
#41 0x00000004000bdb9c in parse_menu_item (item=<optimized out>, 
inmenubar=inmenubar@entry=0x0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1379
         def = <optimized out>
         tem = <optimized out>
         item_string = <optimized out>
         start = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         li = <optimized out>
         help = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         keyeq = <optimized out>
         space_space = <optimized out>
         prefix = <optimized out>
         keys = <optimized out>
#42 0x000000040005afa3 in single_menu_item (key=XIL(0xfffffffc0bddaa90), 
item=<optimized out>, dummy=dummy@entry=XIL(0), skp_v=skp_v@entry=0xbfd470) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/menu.c:323
         map = <optimized out>
         item_string = <optimized out>
         enabled = <optimized out>
         res = <optimized out>
         skp = 0xbfd470
         prefix = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         selected = <optimized out>
         idx = <optimized out>
         submenu = <optimized out>
         tem = <optimized out>
         spaces = <optimized out>
         prefix_obj = <optimized out>
         space_gt = <optimized out>
#43 0x00000004000c74df in map_keymap_item (data=0xbfd470, val=<optimized out>, 
key=<optimized out>, args=XIL(0), fun=0x40005af80 <single_menu_item>) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:542
No locals.
#44 map_keymap_internal (map=<optimized out>, fun=fun@entry=0x40005af80 
<single_menu_item>, args=args@entry=XIL(0), data=data@entry=0xbfd470) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:589
         binding = <optimized out>
         tail = XIL(0xcd2bc33)
#45 0x00000004000c8637 in map_keymap_canonical (map=<optimized out>, 
map@entry=XIL(0xc687593), fun=fun@entry=0x40005af80 <single_menu_item>, 
args=args@entry=XIL(0), data=data@entry=0xbfd470) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:649
No locals.
#46 0x000000040005af28 in single_keymap_panes 
(keymap=keymap@entry=XIL(0xc687593), pane_name=pane_name@entry=XIL(0), 
prefix=prefix@entry=XIL(0xfffffffc0bddab50), maxdepth=0x9) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         skp = {
           pending_maps = XIL(0),
           maxdepth = 0x9,
           notbuttons = 0x0
         }
#47 0x000000040005b2f4 in single_menu_item (item=<optimized out>, 
dummy=XIL(0xbfd620), skp_v=0xbfd620, key=XIL(0xfffffffc0bddab50)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         item_string = <optimized out>
         enabled = XIL(0x30)
         map = <optimized out>
         res = <optimized out>
         skp = <optimized out>
         map = <optimized out>
         item_string = <optimized out>
         enabled = <optimized out>
         res = <optimized out>
         skp = <optimized out>
         prefix = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         selected = <optimized out>
         idx = <optimized out>
         submenu = <optimized out>
         tem = <optimized out>
         spaces = <optimized out>
         prefix_obj = <optimized out>
         space_gt = <optimized out>
#48 single_menu_item (key=XIL(0xfffffffc0bddab50), item=<optimized out>, 
dummy=dummy@entry=XIL(0), skp_v=skp_v@entry=0xbfd620) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/menu.c:316
         map = <optimized out>
         item_string = <optimized out>
         enabled = <optimized out>
         res = <optimized out>
         skp = 0xbfd620
         prefix = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         selected = <optimized out>
         idx = <optimized out>
         submenu = <optimized out>
         tem = <optimized out>
         spaces = <optimized out>
         prefix_obj = <optimized out>
         space_gt = <optimized out>
#49 0x00000004000c74df in map_keymap_item (data=0xbfd620, val=<optimized out>, 
key=<optimized out>, args=XIL(0), fun=0x40005af80 <single_menu_item>) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:542
No locals.
#50 map_keymap_internal (map=<optimized out>, fun=fun@entry=0x40005af80 
<single_menu_item>, args=args@entry=XIL(0), data=data@entry=0xbfd620) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:589
         binding = <optimized out>
         tail = XIL(0xcd43893)
#51 0x00000004000c8637 in map_keymap_canonical (map=<optimized out>, 
map@entry=XIL(0xc683a73), fun=fun@entry=0x40005af80 <single_menu_item>, 
args=args@entry=XIL(0), data=data@entry=0xbfd620) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/keymap.c:649
No locals.
#52 0x000000040005af28 in single_keymap_panes (keymap=XIL(0xc683a73), 
pane_name=<optimized out>, prefix=prefix@entry=XIL(0xfffffffc0ba6cdd0), 
maxdepth=maxdepth@entry=0xa) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         skp = {
           pending_maps = XIL(0),
           maxdepth = 0xa,
           notbuttons = 0x0
         }
#53 0x000000040005b846 in parse_single_submenu 
(item_key=XIL(0xfffffffc0ba6cdd0), item_name=<optimized out>, maps=XIL(0)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1373
         prompt = <optimized out>
         i = 0x0
         mapvec = 0xbfd690
         top_level_items = 0x0
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         len = <optimized out>
#54 0x00000004001ab9e1 in set_frame_menubar (f=0x6, f@entry=0xd90c630, 
first_time=first_time@entry=0x0, deep_p=<optimized out>, deep_p@entry=0x1) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/w32menu.c:355
         key = <optimized out>
         string = <optimized out>
         maps = <optimized out>
         buffer = <optimized out>
         specpdl_count = <optimized out>
         previous_menu_items_used = 0x0
         previous_items = <optimized out>
         prev = <optimized out>
         menubar_widget = 0x60
         items = XIL(0xd90d2a5)
         wv = <optimized out>
         first_wv = <optimized out>
         prev_wv = 0x0
         i = 0x18
         last_i = 0x18
         submenu_start = 0xbfd9d0
         submenu_end = 0xbfd8f0
         submenu_top_level_items = 0xffffffff
         submenu_n_panes = 0xbfd810
#55 0x00000004001a103f in w32_set_menu_bar_lines (oldval=<optimized out>, 
value=<optimized out>, f=0xd90c630) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/w32fns.c:1610
         old = <optimized out>
         new = <optimized out>
#56 w32_set_menu_bar_lines (f=0xd90c630, value=<optimized out>, 
oldval=<optimized out>) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/w32fns.c:1588
         old = <optimized out>
         new = <optimized out>
#57 0x0000000400011252 in gui_set_frame_parameters (f=<optimized out>, 
f@entry=0xd90c630, alist=<optimized out>, alist@entry=XIL(0xbfdce3)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1207
         param_index = <optimized out>
         old_value = <optimized out>
         prop = XIL(0xa00000001)
         val = make_fixnum(1)
         tail = <optimized out>
         frame = XIL(0xd90c635)
         width = 0xffffffff
         height = 0x14534
         left = <optimized out>
         top = <optimized out>
         icon_left = XIL(0xd90c630)
         icon_top = XIL(0x40064e1a0)
         fullscreen = make_fixnum(1)
         fullscreen_change = 0x0
         parms = 0xbfdbd0
         values = 0xbfdbd8
         i = 0x0
         j = <optimized out>
         size = <optimized out>
         left_no_change = 0x0
         top_no_change = 0x0
         parent_done = 0xffffffff
         outer_done = 0xffffffff
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
#58 0x0000000400014534 in gui_default_parameter (f=f@entry=0xd90c630, 
alist=alist@entry=XIL(0xce72c33), prop=prop@entry=XIL(0x9bd0), 
deflt=make_fixnum(1), xprop=xprop@entry=0x0, xclass=xclass@entry=0x0, 
type=type@entry=RES_TYPE_NUMBER) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/frame.c:5255
         tem = make_fixnum(1)
         arg = XIL(0xbfdce3)
#59 0x00000004001a76ce in Fx_create_frame (parameters=XIL(0xce72c33)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1373
         f = 0xd90c630
         frame = XIL(0xd90c635)
         tem = <optimized out>
         name = <optimized out>
         minibuffer_only = <optimized out>
         window_prompting = 0x0
         count = <optimized out>
         display = <optimized out>
         dpyinfo = 0x40064e1a0 <one_w32_display_info>
         parent = <optimized out>
         parent_frame = XIL(0)
         kb = <optimized out>
         x_width = 0x0
         x_height = 0x0
#60 0x0000000400130097 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=args@entry=0xbfdef0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:2080
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc05a11e30)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x10
#61 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=make_fixnum(256), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbfe1b8) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x604be88
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfdef0
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfdf20 ".\001!.\001.\001!.\002. .C.C\002. %"
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0x10
         result = <optimized out>
#62 0x00000004001331bb in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbfe1b8, nargs=0x1, 
syms_left=make_fixnum(256), fun=XIL(0x604be55)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#63 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x604be55), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfe1b8) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3009
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = make_fixnum(256)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#64 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=0x2, args=args@entry=0xbfe1b0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc05a11020)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0xf
#65 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=make_fixnum(257), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbfe508) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x604be18
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfe1b0
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfe1c0 ".\001!."
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0xf
         result = <optimized out>
#66 0x00000004001331bb in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbfe508, nargs=0x1, 
syms_left=make_fixnum(257), fun=XIL(0x604bdc5)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#67 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x604bdc5), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfe508) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3009
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = make_fixnum(257)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#68 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=0x2, 
args=args@entry=0xbfe500) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0x604bdc5)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0xe
#69 0x0000000400132013 in Fapply (nargs=0x2, args=0xbfe500) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2393
         i = <optimized out>
         funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
         funcall_args = 0x0
         spread_arg = XIL(0xce73253)
         fun = XIL(0x604bdc5)
         sa_avail = 0x4000
         sa_count = 0xe
         numargs = <optimized out>
         retval = <optimized out>
#70 0x0000000400130097 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=args@entry=0xbfe4f8) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:2080
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0x2670)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x2
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0xd
#71 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=make_fixnum(128), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbfe7d8) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x6049bd8
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfe4f8
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfe560 "\f. \002\r\". \002\002\".)"
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0xd
         result = <optimized out>
#72 0x00000004001331bb in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbfe7d8, nargs=0x1, 
syms_left=make_fixnum(128), fun=XIL(0x6049ba5)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#73 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x6049ba5), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfe7d8) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3009
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = make_fixnum(128)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#74 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=0x2, args=args@entry=0xbfe7d0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc05a0ed10)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0xc
#75 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=make_fixnum(256), nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbfeac0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x5d517a0
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbfe7d0
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbfe808 ".\001.A.\002. ."
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0xb
         result = <optimized out>
#76 0x00000004001331bb in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbfeac0, nargs=0x0, 
syms_left=make_fixnum(256), fun=XIL(0x5d51765)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#77 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5d51765), fun@entry=make_fixnum(2), 
nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfeac0) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3009
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = make_fixnum(256)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#78 0x0000000400133438 in apply_lambda (fun=make_fixnum(2), args=<optimized 
out>, count=0xbfeb90, count@entry=0xa) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2953
         arg_vector = 0xbfeac0
         tem = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = 0xb
         numargs = 0x0
         args_left = XIL(0)
#79 0x000000040013241f in eval_sub (form=form@entry=XIL(0xac89fd3)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2358
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc057168b0)
         original_args = XIL(0)
         count = 0xa
         fun = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
         funcar = <optimized out>
         argvals = {XIL(0xdbe470), XIL(0x5b08ca5c), XIL(0xdbe470), 
XIL(0xbe5a0b8), XIL(0xbfec00), make_fixnum(4295260411), XIL(0), XIL(0x160000)}
#80 0x00000004001333fe in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x9), args=<optimized out>, 
count=0xbfed00, count@entry=0x9) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2948
         i = 0x0
         arg_vector = 0xbfec20
         tem = XIL(0xac89fd3)
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = 0xa
         numargs = 0x1
         args_left = XIL(0)
#81 0x000000040013241f in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2358
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc0570f3d8)
         original_args = XIL(0xac89803)
         count = 0x9
         fun = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
         funcar = <optimized out>
         argvals = {XIL(0xf), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0xbfee28), XIL(0), 
XIL(0x5d1e2ed), XIL(0x400000000), XIL(0x5b11ec28)}
#82 0x00000004001330fd in Fprogn (body=XIL(0)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:462
         form = <optimized out>
         val = XIL(0)
         val = <optimized out>
         form = <optimized out>
#83 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xac89f83), nargs=nargs@entry=0x0, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff0d0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3076
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = <optimized out>
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = XIL(0)
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#84 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
args=args@entry=0xbff0c8) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xac89f83)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x0
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x8
#85 0x000000040012c6c9 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=0x1, args=0xbff0c8) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/callint.c:253
         speccount = 0x7
#86 0x0000000400130097 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=0x2, 
args=args@entry=0xbff0c0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:2080
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0x6a50)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x6
#87 0x0000000400131fd1 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=0x3, args=0xbff0c0, 
args@entry=0xbff1a0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2389
         i = <optimized out>
         funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
         funcall_args = 0x0
         spread_arg = XIL(0)
         fun = XIL(0x6a50)
         sa_avail = 0x4000
         sa_count = 0x6
         numargs = <optimized out>
         retval = <optimized out>
#88 0x000000040012dca7 in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0xac89f83), 
record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0)) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         funval = <optimized out>
         events = <optimized out>
         input = <optimized out>
         speccount = 0xac89f83
         arg_from_tty = 0x0
         key_count = 0xbff2d0
         record_then_fail = 0x0
         save_this_command = XIL(0xfffffffc056fe9b8)
         save_this_original_command = XIL(0xbff230)
         save_real_this_command = XIL(0x3)
         save_last_command = XIL(0x400575508)
         prefix_arg = make_fixnum(257)
         enable = <optimized out>
         up_event = XIL(0)
         form = <optimized out>
         specs = XIL(0)
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         string_len = <optimized out>
         string = <optimized out>
         string_end = <optimized out>
         next_event = <optimized out>
         nargs = <optimized out>
         args = <optimized out>
         visargs = <optimized out>
         varies = <optimized out>
         tem = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
#89 0x0000000400130097 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
args=args@entry=0xbff228) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:2080
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0xfffffffc056fe9b8)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x3
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x5
#90 0x000000040016b740 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=make_fixnum(1025), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbff4f8) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/bytecode.c:632
         op = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
         targets = {0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ded7 
<exec_byte_code+10951>, 0x40016dedc <exec_byte_code+10956>, 0x40016dee1 
<exec_byte_code+10961>, 0x40016b66f <exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016b66f 
<exec_byte_code+607>, 0x40016dee6 <exec_byte_code+10966>, 0x40016df2f 
<exec_byte_code+11039>, 0x40016cc38 <exec_byte_code+6184>, 0x40016b6b5 
<exec_byte_code+677>, 0x40016cc3d <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x40016cc42 
<exec_byte_code+6194>, 0x40016cc47 <exec_byte_code+6199>, 0x40016b6b8 
<exec_byte_code+680>, 0x40016cc4c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x40016cc1b 
<exec_byte_code+6155>, 0x40016cde3 <exec_byte_code+6611>, 0x40016b5e8 
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x40016cde8 <exec_byte_code+6616>, 0x40016cded 
<exec_byte_code+6621>, 0x40016cdf2 <exec_byte_code+6626>, 0x40016b5f0 
<exec_byte_code+480>, 0x40016ce14 <exec_byte_code+6660>, 0x40016cdf7 
<exec_byte_code+6631>, 0x40016ce99 <exec_byte_code+6793>, 0x40016b7dd 
<exec_byte_code+973>, 0x40016ce9e <exec_byte_code+6798>, 0x40016cea3 
<exec_byte_code+6803>, 0x40016cea8 <exec_byte_code+6808>, 0x40016b7e0 
<exec_byte_code+976>, 0x40016ce68 <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x40016ce7c 
<exec_byte_code+6764>, 0x40016cede <exec_byte_code+6862>, 0x40016b71e 
<exec_byte_code+782>, 0x40016cee3 <exec_byte_code+6867>, 0x40016cee8 
<exec_byte_code+6872>, 0x40016ceed <exec_byte_code+6877>, 0x40016b720 
<exec_byte_code+784>, 0x40016cead <exec_byte_code+6813>, 0x40016cec1 
<exec_byte_code+6833>, 0x40016cf23 <exec_byte_code+6931>, 0x40016b771 
<exec_byte_code+865>, 0x40016cf28 <exec_byte_code+6936>, 0x40016cf2d 
<exec_byte_code+6941>, 0x40016cf32 <exec_byte_code+6946>, 0x40016b778 
<exec_byte_code+872>, 0x40016cef2 <exec_byte_code+6882>, 0x40016cf06 
<exec_byte_code+6902>, 0x40016d72a <exec_byte_code+8986>, 0x40016d3c0 
<exec_byte_code+8112>, 0x40016d368 <exec_byte_code+8024>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016ba40 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x40016baac 
<exec_byte_code+1692>, 0x40016baf7 <exec_byte_code+1767>, 0x40016bb45 
<exec_byte_code+1845>, 0x40016bb93 <exec_byte_code+1923>, 0x40016ccf9 
<exec_byte_code+6377>, 0x40016cd4f <exec_byte_code+6463>, 0x40016bbe6 
<exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x40016ccb2 <exec_byte_code+6306>, 0x40016cd9c 
<exec_byte_code+6540>, 0x40016bc25 <exec_byte_code+2069>, 0x40016bc72 
<exec_byte_code+2146>, 0x40016bcaf <exec_byte_code+2207>, 0x40016bcfc 
<exec_byte_code+2284>, 0x40016bd46 <exec_byte_code+2358>, 0x40016bde6 
<exec_byte_code+2518>, 0x40016be23 <exec_byte_code+2579>, 0x40016be70 
<exec_byte_code+2656>, 0x40016bec1 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x40016befe 
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x40016bf3b <exec_byte_code+2859>, 0x40016bf88 
<exec_byte_code+2936>, 0x40016bfd5 <exec_byte_code+3013>, 0x40016c022 
<exec_byte_code+3090>, 0x40016c073 <exec_byte_code+3171>, 0x40016c0ba 
<exec_byte_code+3242>, 0x40016c101 <exec_byte_code+3313>, 0x40016c19a 
<exec_byte_code+3466>, 0x40016c203 <exec_byte_code+3571>, 0x40016c26c 
<exec_byte_code+3676>, 0x40016c4ad <exec_byte_code+4253>, 0x40016c407 
<exec_byte_code+4087>, 0x40016c45a <exec_byte_code+4170>, 0x40016c2bc 
<exec_byte_code+3756>, 0x40016c30f <exec_byte_code+3839>, 0x40016c356 
<exec_byte_code+3910>, 0x40016c3c0 <exec_byte_code+4016>, 0x40016c500 
<exec_byte_code+4336>, 0x40016c547 <exec_byte_code+4407>, 0x40016c58e 
<exec_byte_code+4478>, 0x40016c669 <exec_byte_code+4697>, 0x40016b866 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016c6c3 <exec_byte_code+4787>, 0x40016c700 
<exec_byte_code+4848>, 0x40016c794 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x40016c7ee 
<exec_byte_code+5086>, 0x40016c848 <exec_byte_code+5176>, 0x40016c885 
<exec_byte_code+5237>, 0x40016c8c4 <exec_byte_code+5300>, 0x40016c903 
<exec_byte_code+5363>, 0x40016c94a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016c989 <exec_byte_code+5497>, 0x40016c9c8 
<exec_byte_code+5560>, 0x40016ca07 <exec_byte_code+5623>, 0x40016ca46 
<exec_byte_code+5686>, 0x40016ca85 <exec_byte_code+5749>, 0x40016cac4 
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x40016b866 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016cb01 <exec_byte_code+5873>, 0x40016cb54 
<exec_byte_code+5956>, 0x40016cb91 <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x40016cbce 
<exec_byte_code+6078>, 0x40016d492 <exec_byte_code+8322>, 0x40016d4df 
<exec_byte_code+8399>, 0x40016d51c <exec_byte_code+8460>, 0x40016d643 
<exec_byte_code+8755>, 0x40016d690 <exec_byte_code+8832>, 0x40016d6dd 
<exec_byte_code+8909>, 0x40016d868 <exec_byte_code+9304>, 0x40016d8a7 
<exec_byte_code+9367>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d2e8 
<exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x40016cf6f <exec_byte_code+7007>, 0x40016cc60 
<exec_byte_code+6224>, 0x40016cfa0 <exec_byte_code+7056>, 0x40016cff2 
<exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x40016d040 <exec_byte_code+7216>, 0x40016d226 
<exec_byte_code+7702>, 0x40016d2b5 <exec_byte_code+7845>, 0x40016ce28 
<exec_byte_code+6680>, 0x40016d335 <exec_byte_code+7973>, 0x40016d3cb 
<exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x40016d7d2 <exec_byte_code+9154>, 0x40016d814 
<exec_byte_code+9220>, 0x40016d76e <exec_byte_code+9054>, 0x40016b912 
<exec_byte_code+1282>, 0x40016b963 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x40016b9c1 
<exec_byte_code+1457>, 0x40016cf37 <exec_byte_code+6951>, 0x40016d8e4 
<exec_byte_code+9428>, 0x40016d935 <exec_byte_code+9509>, 0x40016d972 
<exec_byte_code+9570>, 0x40016d9af <exec_byte_code+9631>, 0x40016d9ec 
<exec_byte_code+9692>, 0x40016da29 <exec_byte_code+9753>, 0x40016da76 
<exec_byte_code+9830>, 0x40016dac3 <exec_byte_code+9907>, 0x40016db10 
<exec_byte_code+9984>, 0x40016db5d <exec_byte_code+10061>, 0x40016dbd0 
<exec_byte_code+10176>, 0x40016dc1d <exec_byte_code+10253>, 0x40016dc6a 
<exec_byte_code+10330>, 0x40016dca7 <exec_byte_code+10391>, 0x40016dcf4 
<exec_byte_code+10468>, 0x40016dd41 <exec_byte_code+10545>, 0x40016dd8b 
<exec_byte_code+10619>, 0x40016ddd5 <exec_byte_code+10693>, 0x40016c5d5 
<exec_byte_code+4549>, 0x40016c61c <exec_byte_code+4620>, 0x40016de1c 
<exec_byte_code+10764>, 0x40016de80 <exec_byte_code+10864>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d08e <exec_byte_code+7294>, 0x40016d0f8 
<exec_byte_code+7400>, 0x40016d145 <exec_byte_code+7477>, 0x40016d192 
<exec_byte_code+7554>, 0x40016d1dc <exec_byte_code+7628>, 0x40016bd94 
<exec_byte_code+2436>, 0x40016c148 <exec_byte_code+3384>, 0x40016c742 
<exec_byte_code+4914>, 0x40016df81 <exec_byte_code+11121>, 0x40016dfd3 
<exec_byte_code+11203>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e02f <exec_byte_code+11295>, 0x40016e081 
<exec_byte_code+11377>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 <exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016e235 
<exec_byte_code+11813>, 0x40016d450 <exec_byte_code+8256> <repeats 64 times>}
         const_length = <optimized out>
         bytestr_length = <optimized out>
         vectorp = 0x5e84960
         quitcounter = 0x0
         stack_items = <optimized out>
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = <optimized out>
         alloc = <optimized out>
         stack_base = <optimized out>
         top = 0xbff228
         stack_lim = <optimized out>
         bytestr_data = 0xbff260 ".\020.?.\023"
         pc = <optimized out>
         count = 0x5
         result = <optimized out>
#91 0x00000004001331bb in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbff4f8, nargs=0x1, 
syms_left=make_fixnum(1025), fun=XIL(0x5e8492d)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1835
No locals.
#92 funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5e8492d), nargs=nargs@entry=0x1, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff4f8) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:3009
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = make_fixnum(1025)
         next = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         count = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#93 0x000000040012ffcb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=0x2, 
args=args@entry=0xbff4f0) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2820
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = XIL(0x3f30)
         funcar = <optimized out>
         numargs = 0x1
         val = <optimized out>
         count = 0x4
#94 0x000000040013014d in call1 (fn=fn@entry=XIL(0x3f30), arg1=<optimized 
out>) at C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:2666
No locals.
#95 0x00000004000c319d in command_loop_1 () at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         scount = 0x3
         cmd = <optimized out>
         keybuf = {make_fixnum(24), make_fixnum(53), make_fixnum(50), 
XIL(0x40013241f), XIL(0x6220a6d), make_fixnum(4296446465), XIL(0x4), XIL(0), 
XIL(0xcb), XIL(0xe526718cae85), XIL(0xc5f6f3), XIL(0x400650200), XIL(0), 
XIL(0xa0), XIL(0), XIL(0x40063ae00), XIL(0x78), XIL(0x78), XIL(0x400575508), 
XIL(0xbff670), XIL(0xc2e6ef3), XIL(0), XIL(0x400650200), XIL(0x40012fab5), 
XIL(0x5ca0000), XIL(0x400638920), XIL(0), make_fixnum(1000), XIL(0x8), 
XIL(0x8160)}
         i = <optimized out>
         prev_modiff = 0x15c
         prev_buffer = 0xd00a100
#96 0x000000040012f14d in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4000c2da0 
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90), 
hfun=hfun@entry=0x4000ba110 <cmd_error>) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:1356
         val = <optimized out>
         c = 0xc81490
#97 0x00000004000b3bb8 in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
         val = <optimized out>
#98 0x000000040012f0bb in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=XIL(0xe070), 
func=func@entry=0x4000b3b90 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=XIL(0)) at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/eval.c:1117
         val = <optimized out>
         c = 0xc81320
#99 0x00000004000b3b39 in command_loop () at 
C:/emacs/git/emacs/master/src/lisp.h:1007
No locals.
#100 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Lisp Backtrace:
"image-mask-p" (0xbfc4d0)
[New Thread 7444.0x30f0]
0x5eebd08 PVEC_COMPILED
"mapcar" (0xbfc970)
"tool-bar-make-keymap-1" (0xbfcbb0)
"tool-bar-make-keymap" (0xbfcd50)
"x-create-frame" (0xbfdef8)
"x-create-frame-with-faces" (0xbfe1b8)
0x604bdc0 PVEC_COMPILED
"apply" (0xbfe500)
"frame-creation-function" (0xbfe7d8)
"make-frame" (0xbfeac0)
"select-frame-set-input-focus" (0xbfecd0)
0xac89f80 Lisp type 3
"funcall-interactively" (0xbff0c8)
"call-interactively" (0xbff230)
"command-execute" (0xbff4f8)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 34, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
  of 2020-09-29 built on AJM-DESKTOP2
Repository revision: 9f30a6b1a417cebe795956a7eef44b8cd9b71557
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18362
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1903.18362.1016)

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/c/emacs/emacs-master
  --cache-file=/c/emacs/git/emacs/master/build/mingw64-x86_64-O2/config.cache
  --without-dbus --without-gif --with-gnutls --without-imagemagick
  --without-jpeg --with-json --with-lcms2 --with-modules --without-png
  --without-pop --with-rsvg --without-tiff --with-xml2 --with-xpm
  'ac_cv_search___gmpz_roinit_n=-Wl,--push-state,-static -lgmp
  -Wl,--pop-state' 'CFLAGS= -O2 -g3 -gdwarf-4 -fdiagnostics-color=never'
  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig:/mingw64/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 HARFBUZZ ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: ENG
   locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: IBuffer

Minor modes in effect:
   ibuffer-auto-mode: t
   hexl-follow-ascii: t
   which-function-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   hl-line-mode: t
   minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils xcscope ibuf-macs
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs time-date time meson-mode smie
lua-mode kconfig-mode csharp-mode advice cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cmake-mode
thingatpt hexl groovy-mode dash s vc-git diff-mode bug-reference
copyright graphviz-dot-mode compile xr which-func imenu so-long
display-fill-column-indicator desktop frameset cygwin-mount ange-ftp
comint ansi-color ring hl-line pcase rx paren edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key use-package-delight minibuf-eldef
gnu-elpa-keyring-update warnings delight bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf
cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit nsm rmc gnutls puny info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 306065 144883)
  (symbols 48 22478 379)
  (strings 32 97170 17623)
  (string-bytes 1 2688566)
  (vectors 16 31034)
  (vector-slots 8 437569 273628)
  (floats 8 63 384)
  (intervals 56 384 90)
  (buffers 992 11))