Subject: Re: [bug#43699] [PATCH] guix: Fix argument order of fxbit-set?

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 22:56:08 +0200

Hello!

Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * guix/openpgp.scm (port-ascii-armored?): Fix it here…
> (get-packet*): …and here…
> (parse-subpackets): …and also here.
> * tests/openpgp.scm (%binary-sample): New test vector.
> ("port-ascii-armored?, #t"): Add test.
> ("port-ascii-armored?, #f"): Add another test.

Good catch!

The root problem is that the ‘fxbit-set?’ alias defined at the top of
openpgp.scm had the arguments swapped compared to ‘bit-set?’.  So I
changed that alias instead of changing its users (‘fxbit-set?’ is
defined in R6RS).

Pushed as 680b80e37453d4e23ad8188d60894916e1c07162 along with the new
tests.

Thank you!

Ludo’.