Subject: bug#43695: closed (Re: bug#43695: 28.0.50; FTP tramp fails with some dired listing switches)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 16:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#43695: 28.0.50; FTP tramp fails with some dired listing switches

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
43695: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43695
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#43695: 28.0.50; FTP tramp fails with some dired listing switches
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 18:35:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Jean Louis <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Jean,

> I cannot reproduce it. You may close it.

Done.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 28.0.50; FTP tramp fails with some dired listing switches
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:47:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I was following Hyperbole link;

> Once you have Tramp configured for loading and are on the Internet, you can
> press on any of the following to jump to the ftp site of Hyperbole tarball
> distributions:

>         /ftp:[email-masked]:/pub/gnu/hyperbole/

Then I pressed on the above link M-RET and it tried opening FTP
through Tramp, then I got following instead of Tramp FTP dired
listing:

226 Directory send OK.
ftp> cd /pub/gnu/hyperbole/
250 Directory successfully changed.
ftp> ls -gohl --group-directories-first /home/data1/protected/tmp/ange-ftpSWk10y
usage: ls remote-directory local-file
ftp> ls -gohl --group-directories-first /home/data1/protected/tmp/ange-ftpSWk10y
usage: ls remote-directory local-file
ftp>

So I think that my dired switches like "-gohl
--group-directories-first" are disturbing the FTP.

Maybe special switches shall be used for FTP and special for dired, so
that such do not conflict.

Jean

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-09-24 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: de54cd6f0edb3619777c17fe75560c5c84fed8a4
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-09-24
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules --without-gpm
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/data1/protected/GNUstep/Library/Libraries/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Mail

Minor modes in effect:
  say-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  strokes-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: mail-mode-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/org-invoice hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-invoice
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info emacsbug
tramp-cache reveal ange-ftp tramp-ftp macros eieio-opt org-capture
helm-system-packages-pacman helm-system-packages tramp-sh dired-aux
dired-launch image-converter network-stream url-http url-gw nsm
url-cache url-auth debug backtrace two-column markdown-mode
edit-indirect mhtml-mode css-mode smie eww xdg url-queue mm-url js
imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs descr-text novice kotl-mode kcell knode
kvspec kfile kview kfill klabel kmenu kproperty delsel hmouse-tag
etags fileloop xref project bookmark pp hywconfig mule-diag tabify
mailalias quail thai-util thai-word mule-util iso-transl helm-backup
org-agenda org-duration misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode
org-eldoc tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp cus-edit cl-print winner help-fns
radix-tree org-secretary org-screenshot org-notify org-element
avl-tree ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir ol-eww
ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb zoom timeclock strokes paren
scroll-all immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types elec-pair time battery
cus-start cus-load windmove emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat eperiodic rcd-sent-folder gold-price maildir qp
maildir-index noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv bbdb bbdb-site timezone
termux chart rcd/business jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util org-id dired-x
rcd/percentages helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib rcd-db pq
time-stamp units festival persistent-scratch google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
helm-config async-bytecomp async mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail
sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat
mailabbrev mh-buffers mh-loaddefs mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
guide-key s popwin hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www klink
hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui
hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo hmail hui-jmenu
hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings
hui-em-but hbut view hact hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap
hmoccur hui-select hvar set hversion hload-path vterm derived
face-remap compile color term disp-table ehelp vterm-module sxiv dash
dired dired-loaddefs aio url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap rx
generator saveplace edmacro exwm-config ido exwm exwm-input
xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render
exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto
xcb-types xcb-debug kmacro server finder-inf cl-extra help-mode org ob
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec
org-install tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat helm-easymenu
kotl-autoloads advice slime-autoloads cl info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1029779 78659)
 (symbols 48 74223 4)
 (strings 32 362962 27669)
 (string-bytes 1 12678484)
 (vectors 16 116739)
 (vector-slots 8 2686797 129768)
 (floats 8 782 403)
 (intervals 56 24208 1380)
 (buffers 992 57))