Subject: 28.0.50; Crush of X after choosing F10 -> Tutorial

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 07:23:28 +0200

I have Lucid GUI built Emacs, using it with toolbar, without menu, so
I pressed F10, and chose Help -> Tutorial, and all my X session
crushed.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-09-24 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: de54cd6f0edb3619777c17fe75560c5c84fed8a4
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-09-24
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules --without-gpm
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/data1/protected/GNUstep/Library/Libraries/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  strokes-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/org-invoice hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-invoice
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200615/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-09-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug org-secretary org-screenshot org-notify
org-element avl-tree ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnir ol-eww ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb zoom timeclock strokes
paren scroll-all immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types elec-pair time battery
cus-start cus-load windmove emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat eperiodic rcd-sent-folder gold-price maildir qp
maildir-index noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv bbdb bbdb-site timezone
termux chart rcd/business jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util org-id dired-x
rcd/percentages helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib rcd-db pq
time-stamp units festival persistent-scratch google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
helm-config async-bytecomp async mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail
sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat
mailabbrev mh-buffers mh-loaddefs mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
guide-key s popwin hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www klink
hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui
hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo hmail hui-jmenu
hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings
hui-em-but hbut view hact hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap
hmoccur hui-select hvar set hversion hload-path vterm derived
face-remap compile color term disp-table ehelp vterm-module sxiv dash
dired dired-loaddefs aio url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap rx
generator saveplace edmacro exwm-config ido exwm exwm-input
xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render
exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto
xcb-types xcb-debug kmacro server finder-inf cl-extra help-mode org ob
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec
org-install tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat helm-easymenu
kotl-autoloads advice slime-autoloads cl info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 604068 65433)
 (symbols 48 49977 1)
 (strings 32 230852 4717)
 (string-bytes 1 7745487)
 (vectors 16 84966)
 (vector-slots 8 1847708 114457)
 (floats 8 661 130)
 (intervals 56 646 0)
 (buffers 992 13))