Subject: [bug#43654] [PATCH] Add perl-opengl

From: Malte Frank Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 14:28:55 +0200

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 09:33:04PM +0200, Malte Frank Gerdes wrote:
>> I just tried to build with those variables set to arbitrary values:
>> 
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>> GLUT=99999
>> VERSION=3.0 Mesa 99.99.99
>> VENDOR=NoVendor
>> RENDERER=MesaRenderer
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>> 
>> the package builds and no tests fail, so those might even be irrelevant,
>> but i cannot test it properly, because no program using perl-opengl is
>> packaged (and i can't manage to get slic3r packaged...).
>
> These are good news! Maybe we should keep these dummy values in then.
> Do you happen to know any other (easier to package) software using
> perl-opengl? I would feel more at ease if we could test the package
> before pushing it.
>
> Andreas
>

The official repo (git clone https://git.code.sf.net/p/pogl/code
pogl-code) seems to contain a test.pl file which should showcase some
things if i read that correctly. I will try it out later.

Malte