Subject: [bug#43654] [PATCH] Add perl-opengl

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 10:26:17 +0200

On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 09:33:04PM +0200, Malte Frank Gerdes wrote:
> I just tried to build with those variables set to arbitrary values:
> 
> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> GLUT=99999
> VERSION=3.0 Mesa 99.99.99
> VENDOR=NoVendor
> RENDERER=MesaRenderer
> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
> 
> the package builds and no tests fail, so those might even be irrelevant,
> but i cannot test it properly, because no program using perl-opengl is
> packaged (and i can't manage to get slic3r packaged...).

These are good news! Maybe we should keep these dummy values in then.
Do you happen to know any other (easier to package) software using
perl-opengl? I would feel more at ease if we could test the package
before pushing it.

Andreas