Subject: [bug#43647] [PATCH 0/3] Update icedove to 78

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:41:11 +0200

Hi,

this patch series updates icedove to 78.3.0. So the new ESR line based
on icecat 78. We need [email-masked] to build icedove 78. The last patch removes
the temporary workarounds from Mark in c7011ff850420fdbe1319b3d218bd362f2f9d618.

I'm using the new icedove for several days and it's quite nice :)

Jonathan Brielmaier (3):
  gnu: Add [email-masked].
  gnu: icedove: Update to 78.3.0.
  gnu: Remove icecat-68 signs.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm                     | 329 ++----------------
 gnu/packages/nss.scm                          |  92 +++++
 gnu/packages/patches/nss-3.56-pkgconfig.patch | 228 ++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 346 insertions(+), 304 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nss-3.56-pkgconfig.patch

--
2.28.0