Subject: Re: [bug#43635] hope, this is right

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:42:17 +0200

Hello,

Adam Kandur via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-sqlite.el

Thank you. I applied your patch with the changes detailed below.

> +  (let ((commit "dad42b8bbca4994be1871343dd18fd6528ee5797") ;; there is no tagged commit
> +	(revision "0"))

I moved the comment on the line above since comments starting with two
semicolons are expected to stand by their own line.

> +    (package
> +      (name "emacs-sqlite.el")

I changed the name to "emacs-sqlite". Ditto for the name of the variable.

> +      (synopsis "SQLite Interface for Emas Lisp")

I fixed the type and changed case for "Interface".

> +      (description "@code{sqlite.el} is a simple SqliteInterface for connecting and retrieving
> +information using the SQLite program through Elisp programming.  It
> is  not intended as a user interface.")

I fixed spacing and renamed the package.

I also moved the package elsewhere, since adding a package at the end of
the file is more likely to cause merge conflicts.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou