Subject: 27.1; Define-minor-mode keybindings not get precedence over global keymap

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 20:10:40 +0200

Start emacs with the -Q flag, use the following code to create
keybindings with define-minor-mode:

(define-minor-mode pdf-continuous-scroll-mode
  "Emulate continuous scroll with two synchronized buffers"
  nil
  " Continuous"
  '(((kbd "j") . (lambda () (interactive) (print "pushed j")))
    ((kbd "C-n") . (lambda () (interactive)(print "pushed C-n"))))
  (print "toggled minor mode"))

Now activate the just defined pdf-continuous-scroll-mode.
The "C-n" keybinding does not work correctly while the "j"
keybinding does (i.e. prints "pushed j").
Section 22.7 of the elisp manual
(
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Active-Keymaps.html
)
states that minor mode keymaps should get highest precedence behind
overlay keymaps. Therefore this seems to be a bug.

The workaround that was posted in an answer on my question on
stackexchange
(
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/60835/why-my-minor-mode-bindings-do-not-get-precedence-over-global-major-mode-bindings?noredirect=1#comment95704_60835
)
to create a keymap first with (make-sparse-keymap) and then use that
keymap in define-minor-mode works fine.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.21, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-08-20 built on buildvm-x86-24.iad2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Fedora 32 (Workstation Edition)

Recent messages:
Loading ‘mma’: unescaped character literals `?(', `?)' detected, `?\(',
`?\)' expected!
Loading /home/dalanicolai/Sync/emacs/private/local/zotero-find/zotero-
find.el (source)...
Created zotero link.
Loading /home/dalanicolai/Sync/emacs/private/local/zotero-find/zotero-
find.el (source)...done
Loading /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/init.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package cl is deprecated
Preparing tutorial ...
Save your position in the tutorial? (y or n) y
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-
png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules --with-harfbuzz
 --with-cairo --with-json build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eshell
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-feed
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-maxima
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-org
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ebnf
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
lilypond hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-io
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sed
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-goto
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-goto
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-compat 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-compat
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
entities hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
entities
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-octave
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-mhe
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-mhe
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
capture hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
capture
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-js
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-C hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-core
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sqlite
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-plot
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
duration hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
duration
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
attach-git hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
attach-git
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-keys
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-keys
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-org
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-faces
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macs
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-w3m
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-w3m
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-mscgen
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-list
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-irc
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-irc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-groovy
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
picolisp hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-ctags
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
element hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
element
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-haskell 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-matlab
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-odt
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mouse
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-eww
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-eww
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ref
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
footnote hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
protocol hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-agenda 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-tangle
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-tempo
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-tempo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
pcomplete hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-fortran 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-habit
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-gnus
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-gnus
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-crypt
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-dot
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
plantuml hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-eshell
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-id
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
makefile hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-rmail
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-rmail
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-md
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-coq
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-clock
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-indent 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-indent
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-abc
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-lint
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-html
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-latex
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
inlinetask hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-attach 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-attach
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-src
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-publish 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-publish
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shell
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-bbdb
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-bbdb
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-R hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
asymptote hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sass
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-awk
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-screen
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
colview hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
colview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-bibtex
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-bibtex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shen
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-docview 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-docview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-J hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mobile 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ocaml
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-latex
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
archive hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
archive
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sql
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-stan
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ruby
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-clojure 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
loaddefs hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
loaddefs
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-vala
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-gnuplot 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-texinfo 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-num
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-num
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-scheme
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-comint
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ditaa
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lua
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-calc
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-hledger 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-table
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-emacs-
lisp hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-emacs-
lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-man
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-exp
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-java
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-forth
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
install hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
install
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-info
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-info
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lob
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-ascii
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ledger
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-perl
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eval
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-table
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-css
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-
icalendar hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-
icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-python
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macro
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
processing hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
processing
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
version hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
version
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-timer
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
datetree hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lisp
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-beamer
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20191111.2130/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlize/htmlize
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-io
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ruby
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-plot
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-feed
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-mhe
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shell
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-man
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-screen
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-coq
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mouse
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-maxima
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-md
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-dot
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sql
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ref
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-awk
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-rmail
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-calc
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-lint
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-odt
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-stan
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-irc
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ledger
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-habit
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macro
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-ctags
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-scheme
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-eww
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-js
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sed
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lob
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-keys
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-vala
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sass
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-octave
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-crypt
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-forth
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shen
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-python
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-html
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-bbdb
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-comint
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-clock
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-num
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-abc
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eval
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-matlab
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-tangle
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-tempo
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-goto
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-timer
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-faces
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-emacs-
lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-
icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-info
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-id
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-exp
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macs
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-java
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-gnus
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lua
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-ascii
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-groovy
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-src
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-perl
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-css
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-beamer
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-w3m
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/math hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/tex-mma/math
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/wolfram-mode-20180307.13/wolfram-
mode hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/wolfram-
mode/wolfram-mode

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr tutorial
help-mode .emacs zotero-find sql view thingatpt org-yt ob-mathematica
mma cl ob-shell shell ob-jupyter jupyter-org-extensions
jupyter-org-client jupyter-repl jupyter-kernel-manager jupyter-channel
jupyter-widget-client websocket bindat simple-httpd jupyter-client
jupyter-comm-layer jupyter-messages hmac-def jupyter-mime shr puny svg
dom jupyter-kernelspec jupyter-env jupyter-base eieio-base ob-python
org-re-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-
util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator vc-git diff-mode pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs edmacro kmacro cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet dired
dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit pdf-view bookmark text-property-search pp
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif maim request
autorevert filenotify mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
ob-template ob ob-tangle ol org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-keys org-compat
advice org-macs format-spec finder-inf info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars clang-rename clang-include-fixer
let-alist json subr-x map seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
clang-format cl-macs gv xml cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-
readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 366315 21854)
 (symbols 48 29815 1)
 (strings 32 127188 4283)
 (string-bytes 1 3965823)
 (vectors 16 44121)
 (vector-slots 8 546653 26336)
 (floats 8 365 93)
 (intervals 56 423 0)
 (buffers 1000 18))