Subject: [PATCH] gnu: metapixel: Fix typo in description.

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 15:59:47 +1000

*  gnu/packages/image-processing.scm (metapixel)[description]: Fix typo.
---
 gnu/packages/image-processing.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm b/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm
index c480fae05a..a1464d1c09 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm
@@ -1013,7 +1013,7 @@ full-featured UI aimed at clinical researchers.")
       (description "Metapixel is a program for generating photomosaics.  It can
 generate classical photomosaics, in which the source image is viewed as a
 matrix of equally sized rectangles for each of which a matching image is
-substitued, as well as collage-style photomosaics, in which rectangular parts
+substituted, as well as collage-style photomosaics, in which rectangular parts
 of the source image at arbitrary positions (i.e. not aligned to a matrix) are
 substituted by matching images.")
       (license license:gpl2))))
-- 
2.28.0