Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: supertuxkart: Update to 1.2

From: Raphaël Mélotte <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 18:37:20 +0200

Hello,

I bumped SuperTuxKart to the latest release, 1.2.

The URL has changed to use camel case, and I removed the deletion of
some bundled libraries from the snippet, because they are no longer
bundled in this version.

Some bundled libraries which are not part of Guix yet are still used.

Also to note: SuperTuxKart's source is now also available on Github,
which according to the project could be faster:
https://blog.supertuxkart.net/2020/08/supertuxkart-12-release.html

I kept the sourceforge link because according to the project the Github link
"is a fallback".

Raphaël Mélotte (1):
  gnu: supertuxkart: Update to 1.2

 gnu/packages/games.scm | 14 ++++++--------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0