Subject: bug#43466: refcard.tex: Obsolete explanation for C-u M-.

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:15:25 +0200

tsuucat <[email-masked]> writes:

> This explanation is for `find-tag` function which is obsolete since 25.1.
> Currently M-. is binded for `xref-find-definitions`, and C-u M-. doesn’t
> `find next occurrence of tag`.
>
> This may affect not only etc/refcards/refcard.tex but all other translated ones
> (cs-refcard.tex, de-refcard.tex, fr-refcard.tex, pl-refcard.tex,
> pt-br-refcard.tex,
> ru-refcard.tex and sk-refcard.tex).
>
> So simply deleting the line may be easy to solve.

Looks like my message on this bug report yesterday (while parts of
Savannah was down?) was discarded -- but I followed this advice and
deleted those lines.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no