Subject: [bug#43414] (no subject)

From: Gabriel Arazas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:36:53 +0800

Of all the packages I forgot to test, it's the one with the obvious 
error. :/

Sorry for the rookie mistake, I triple-checked it and got the same error 
as you reported. I only tested two dependent packages (out of four 
according to the page, 
https://crates.io/crates/lab/reverse_dependencies, anyways) so far and 
it compiled successfully. I think it is safe to assume it's from the 
test suite.

> These two packages don't actually use the same dependencies as > rust-lab-0.8. I normally check https://crates.io/crates/package-name 
 > to make sure I have the correct dependencies.

I also forgot to check and correct the dependencies for the lower 
versions of rust-lab. Apologies for another mistake. I'll keep that in 
mind next time.

Anyways, thanks for checking things out. :) I'll have to clean up my 
workflow for next time, write up a note or something for reminders. Just 
getting used to packaging with different tools and stuff.

Best regards,

Gabriel Arazas