Subject: Re: bug#43413: 28.0.50; [PATCH] New gnus-score-func to support user-defined scoring functions

From: Alex Bochannek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:41:28 -0700

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Alex Bochannek <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Please ignore the previous patch I sent that used let-forms, I found a
>> bug in it. I cleaned it up some more and I am attaching a new
>> patch. Thanks again for the feedback!
>
> Thanks, applied to Emacs 28 with some minor stylistic changes.  Well,
> they looked minor to me, but I didn't actually test the resulting code,
> so you should probably do so.  :-)

Did some testing and it looks good. Is there a unit test framework I
could use for Elisp code, by the way? That could be useful for simple
utility functions that just transform some input (e.g., the patch I
suggested in #43441.)

Thanks!

-- 
Alex. <[email-masked]>