Subject: bug#43398: r-rgraphviz is not Reproducible

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:21:42 +0200

Dear,

The package ’r-rgraphivz’ does not seems reproducible with Guix 4a2cb3f.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix build r-rgraphivz
guix build r-rgraphivz --check --no-grafts -K
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Then:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diff -r --no-dereference \
/gnu/store/rxp72c7yh1q1m1wc7wqr5gv4dfnp53d0-r-rgraphviz-2.32.0{,-check}

Binary files /gnu/store/rxp72c7yh1q1m1wc7wqr5gv4dfnp53d0-r-rgraphviz-2.32.0/site-library/Rgraphviz/libs/Rgraphviz.so
and /gnu/store/rxp72c7yh1q1m1wc7wqr5gv4dfnp53d0-r-rgraphviz-2.32.0-check/site-library/Rgraphviz/libs/Rgraphviz.so
differ
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Well, I am not sure to correctly use diffoscope… it reports a lot of
differences.

All the best,
simon