Subject: bug#43389: 28.0.50; Emacs memory leaks

From: Thomas Ingram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 16:59:16 -0400

Hello.

I experienced something similar today, I noticed Emacs was using 3.6GB 
of memory under light org
mode usage (dozen buffers, all files smaller half a MB). I had to close 
Emacs as my computer was
locking up, but here is my emacs-report-bug output with roughly the same 
workload open.

I'll try to gather more information next time I notice unusual memory usage.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.21, cairo version 1.16.0)
  of 2020-08-20 built on buildvm-x86-24.iad2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Fedora 32 (Workstation Edition)

Recent messages:
org-babel-exp process emacs-lisp at position 9286...
org-babel-exp process nil at position 9867...
org-babel-exp process make at position 10150...
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
Saving file 
/home/thomas/Documents/taingram.org/html/blog/org-mode-blog.html...
Wrote /home/thomas/Documents/taingram.org/html/blog/org-mode-blog.html
Mark saved where search started
Making completion list...

Configured using:
  'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
  --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
  --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
  --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
  --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
  --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
  --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
  --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
  --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules --with-harfbuzz
  --with-cairo --with-json build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
  host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
  -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong
  -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
  -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic
  -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
  LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
   flyspell-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.0.3/xref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.0.9/flymake hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.5.2/project hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-stan hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-coq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-J hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-macro 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-attach-git 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-tempo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-vala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-abc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-groovy 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ox-beamer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ol-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200907/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thomas/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.10.0/eldoc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(misearch multi-isearch mhtml-mode css-mode eww mm-url url-queue color
js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
sh-script smie executable htmlize mule-util ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs pp shadow sort mail-extr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree emacsbug sendmail imenu man go-mode
find-file ffap rx vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc flyspell ispell ol-eww
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-tempo tempo ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree ob-latex ob-shell shell org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs dired dired-loaddefs time-date checkdoc
lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-color warnings
thingatpt modus-operandi-theme company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project ring company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company pcase delight cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit clang-rename
clang-include-fixer let-alist clang-format xml info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 468606 317258)
  (symbols 48 38138 118)
  (strings 32 160466 36787)
  (string-bytes 1 4836226)
  (vectors 16 59254)
  (vector-slots 8 1357600 343876)
  (floats 8 443 1316)
  (intervals 56 2105 1619)
  (buffers 1000 37))