Subject: Re: bug#43389: 28.0.50; Emacs memory leaks

From: Russell Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:54:18 +0200

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 02:32:19AM +0200, Michael Heerdegen wrote:
> I'll try the next time when this happens.  I would not expect the image
> cache to be the cause though: I don't view many images in Emacs, and I
> typically rebuild and restart Emacs daily.

htop says my emacs RSS is now 5148MB. I ran M-x garbage-collect and it ran
at 100% cpu for 5 minutes and released nothing. I also tried manually
executing (clear-image-cache) and nothing.

I run Emacs 27.1 as a daemon, uptime 4 days, 3 hours, 22 minutes, 53
seconds. Yesterday conki was reporting Emacs at 28% memory usage,
today it's at 33%. No dramatically huge files loaded, just a few
megabytes of text. No inline images (local or remote).

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-08-17 built on maokai
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Gentoo/Linux

Recent messages:
Unable to load color "unspecified-fg" [4 times]
4 days, 3 hours, 22 minutes, 53 seconds

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/adamsrl/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime-tests hides /home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/slime-20200810.224/slime-tests
/home/adamsrl/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime hides /home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/slime-20200810.224/slime
/home/adamsrl/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.24/slime-autoloads hides /home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/slime-20200810.224/slime-autoloads
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-stan hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-macs hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-gnuplot hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-num hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-sql hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-lint hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-indent hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-perl hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-lisp hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-maxima hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-tangle hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-vala hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-tempo hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-comint hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-list hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-src hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-irc hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-hledger hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-goto hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-latex hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-latex hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-org hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-exp hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-abc hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-groovy hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-mouse hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-publish hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-coq hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-ocaml hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-version hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-habit hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-agenda hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-ctags hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-attach hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-colview hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-rmail hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-matlab hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-install hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-bibtex hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-eval hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-makefile hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-calc hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-python hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-timer hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-crypt hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-org hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-clock hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-ruby hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-fortran hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-docview hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-pcomplete hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-macro hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-element hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-ditaa hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-table hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-mscgen hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-footnote hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-eww hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-lob hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-haskell hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-faces hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-md hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-table hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-awk hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-mobile hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-archive hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-ref hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-dot hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-duration hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-js hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-beamer hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-ascii hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-loaddefs hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-shell hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-scheme hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-entities hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-ebnf hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-plantuml hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-keys hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-lilypond hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-C hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-J hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-mhe hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-info hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-sed hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-lua hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-octave hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-attach-git hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-forth hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-w3m hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-ledger hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-screen hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-java hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-datetree hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-sqlite hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-shen hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-id hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-asymptote hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-html hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-io hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-man hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-feed hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-protocol hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-eshell hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-texinfo hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-core hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-clojure hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-R hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-icalendar hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-picolisp hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-plot hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-compat hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-capture hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-bbdb hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/org-inlinetask hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-eshell hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-css hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-processing hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ob-sass hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ox-odt hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/adamsrl/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200810/ol-gnus hides /home/adamsrl/.local/stow/emacs-27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug time org-num org-tempo tempo
org-protocol org-mouse org-mobile org-indent org-goto org-feed org-crypt
org-attach lisp-mnt mm-archive org-archive timezone gnutls
network-stream url-cache org-clock conf-mode image-file ffap cal-move
tabify dabbrev ob-org help-fns radix-tree sh-script executable log-edit
pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode diff vc helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace mule-util misearch multi-isearch vc-git sendmail
term/rxvt term/screen term/xterm xterm rx mhtml-mode css-mode-expansions
css-mode smie eww mm-url url-queue js-mode-expansions js
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs html-mode-expansions sgml-mode winner
recentf tree-widget helm-x-files org-duration cal-iso vc-dispatcher
vc-hg diff-mode flyspell ispell ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
face-remap org-agenda server company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb org-caldav org-id url-dav url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif org-noter
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree gnus-icalendar
org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
mailabbrev mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
gmm-utils icalendar ob-sql ob-shell skeleton appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
compile etags fileloop generator xref project arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec orgalist the-org-mode-expansions org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs helm-recoll helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark text-property-search pp helm-external helm-net xml
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap ido helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async
helm-config vc-fossil expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom company
pcase multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core advice
rect paredit htmlize monky tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec view ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util bindat cl color rainbow-delimiters cl-extra help-mode paren
edmacro kmacro savehist dracula-theme hl-line use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
slime-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1997471 1645948)
 (symbols 48 52500 1)
 (strings 32 328202 267401)
 (string-bytes 1 10837531)
 (vectors 16 133457)
 (vector-slots 8 2460308 965956)
 (floats 8 808 4810)
 (intervals 56 184154 78227)
 (buffers 1000 129))

------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Adams                            [email-masked]

PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/

Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3