Subject: 27.1.50; Maybe wrong cursor FG color in NS port

From: Dale Sedivec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:02:02 -0500

The Emacs manual says[1], "the text shown under the cursor is drawn using
the frame’s background color."  However, on the NS port, the foreground
for text under the cursor seems to be taken from the face at point
rather than the frame's background color.

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Cursor-Display.html

To illustrate this, start emacs -Q and eval:

    (progn
      (switch-to-buffer (generate-new-buffer "test"))
      (insert (propertize "testing"
                          'face '((:background "blue" :foreground "white"))))
      (goto-char 1))

You should be in a new buffer with some white-on-blue text.  Put point
over any of that text and you should see the text under the default box
cursor becomes (a hard-to-read) blue-on-black, taking the background
color at point, rather than white-on-black, which it should be if it
took the frame's background color.

This became obvious to me when using the modus-vivendi theme in
combination with auto-highlight-symbol[2].  modus-vivendi uses a black
frame background and a white cursor.  auto-highlight-symbol gives the
symbol at point an orange background, so when it's highlighting the
symbol under the cursor, I end up with modus-vivendi's white cursor
background and an orange foreground.  This orange-on-white is kind of
unreadable.  If, instead, the cursor took the frame's background as its
foreground, I would have a more readable white cursor containing black
text (black-on-white).

[2]: https://github.com/gennad/auto-highlight-symbol

In GNU Emacs 27.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60 Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G6020))
of 2020-09-11 built on Dale.caliginous.net
Repository revision: f3373901e5cc6c198cc36af29f9e2f64402f3e9e
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1671
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.14.6

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/dale/.emacs.d/recipes/paredit-kill-whole-line...done
[2020-09-13 14:42:13.668218] ls does not support --dired; see ‘dired-use-ls-dired’ for more details.
Loading /Users/dale/.emacs.d/recipes/markdown-mode-copy-as-html-email...done
Loading /Users/dale/.emacs.d/recipes/markdown-mode-unindent-when-editing-code-blocks...done
[2020-09-13 14:42:13.768282] markdown-mode math support enabled
[2020-09-13 14:42:13.812945] Note: standard-indent adjusted to 2
[2020-09-13 14:42:14.531470] Starting new Ispell process /opt/local/bin/aspell with default dictionary...done
[2020-09-13 14:42:14.625218] For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
[2020-09-13 14:42:14.654638] Package cl is deprecated
Wrote /Users/dale/.emacs.d/persp-confs/persp-auto-save [3 times]

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns --without-x --with-modules --with-xml2 --with-json
--with-cairo --with-gnutls --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
--with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg'

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  company-tng-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  elpy-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  sticky-region-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  black-format-on-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  nav-stack-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  auto-frame-resize-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-global-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  carousel-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-stan hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-exp hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-J hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-css hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-lob hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-irc hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-forth hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-macs hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-version hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-scheme hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-abc hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-C hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-capture hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-ref hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-clojure hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-mouse hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-ledger hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-ctags hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-entities hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-archive hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-screen hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-bibtex hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-haskell hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-asymptote hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-table hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-eww hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-org hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-num hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-plot hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-rmail hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-awk hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-groovy hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-octave hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-faces hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-colview hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-R hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-timer hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-ebnf hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-mobile hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-fortran hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-shell hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-perl hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-sqlite hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-sed hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-list hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-ruby hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-eval hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-habit hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-clock hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-goto hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-html hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-src hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-lisp hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-eshell hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-ditaa hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-pcomplete hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-lint hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-latex hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-sass hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-io hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-tangle hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-calc hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-java hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-icalendar hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-mhe hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-attach-git hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-md hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-beamer hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-element hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-protocol hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-mscgen hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-tempo hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-latex hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-w3m hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-id hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-vala hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-man hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-feed hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-lua hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-table hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-ocaml hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-coq hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-gnus hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-picolisp hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-indent hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-lilypond hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-matlab hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-datetree hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-docview hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-python hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-makefile hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-duration hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-agenda hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-dot hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-js hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-publish hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-inlinetask hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-org hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-keys hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-core hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-compat hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-odt hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-info hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-plantuml hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-eshell hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-ascii hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-loaddefs hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-hledger hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-maxima hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ol-bbdb hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-macro hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-sql hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-attach hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-processing hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ox-texinfo hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-crypt hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-footnote hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/org-install hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-comint hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dale/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200823/ob-shen hides /Users/dale/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail amx frameset adaptive-wrap
smartparens-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect whitespace wspc-hydra
rainbow-mode aggressive-indent paredit macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async bug-reference smartparens-c cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs octave-expansions octave smie editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch auto-highlight-symbol
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-template
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-prescient company-tng company elpy elpy-rpc elpy-shell
elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor ido smartparens-python
elec-pair python-el-fgallina-expansions python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
flyspell ispell goto-addr highlight-parentheses paren which-func
modus-vivendi-theme persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat
eieio-base font-utils haskell-snippets yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
ace-window winum winner windmove etags fileloop volatile-highlights
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
unicode-fonts undo-tree diff sticky-region smartparens-config
smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens shackle trace server
saveplace reformatter recentf tree-widget pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
editorconfig counsel-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs ivy-prescient prescient bs persp-mode org-clock
ob-shell shell ob-sql ob-python ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr svg xml dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
org-tempo tempo org-id org-refile org-colview org-element avl-tree
generator the-org-mode-expansions org-insert-dblock org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs nav-stack-ivy hydra lv nav-stack bilist multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect move-text minions smart-tabs
lisp-comment-dwim ivy-avy avy hl-todo flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck-package package-lint imenu finder flycheck frame-resize hi-lock
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom dtrt-indent
diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher counsel xdg xref project compile
comint ansi-color swiper ivy flx delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color clean-aindent-mode carousel bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
bookmark text-property-search pp blackout autorevert filenotify
atomic-chrome websocket url-cookie url-domsuf url-util bindat let-alist
anzu thingatpt underlings vc-git diff-mode find-func cl-extra el-patch
exec-path-from-shell bind-key easy-mmode which-key advice pcase dash
treepy quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree
help-mode jka-compr auto-compile packed finder-inf dsedivec-theme
autoloads tex-site edmacro kmacro rx cl info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 867073 60401)
(symbols 48 74053 7)
(strings 32 252460 22758)
(string-bytes 1 7748312)
(vectors 16 96650)
(vector-slots 8 1824340 60124)
(floats 8 1505 265)
(intervals 56 6735 83)
(buffers 1000 33))