Subject: bug#43373: 28.0.50; Regression: Unrecognized style region in mhtml-mode

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 03:58:27 +0100

Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]> writes:

> Just checked this from master at 9d50d7a0c6, still seeing the same error
> as before.

Sorry; I should have checked with emacs -Q -- with that I can indeed
reproduce the bug, so I started bisecting my .emacs to see why I
couldn't in my normal Emacs.

And it is, bizarrely enough, this:

./src/emacs --eval '(global-so-long-mode 1)' /tmp/mhtml-test.html 

With global-so-long-mode switched on, mhtml-mode correctly switches to
"HTML+CSS" as soon as I move point into "button" part of the CSS
section!

Which is just bizarre, because that shouldn't be triggering at all in
this file (and isn't, as far as I can tell).

Before I start trying to find out what's going on here, because this is
just all to odd -- are you seeing the same?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no