Subject: [bug#43367] [PATCH 3/5] glib-or-gtk-build-system: Don't double wrap programs.

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:45:55 +1000

* guix/build/glib-or-gtk-build-system.scm (wrap-all-programs): If a
package definition was modified to insert an additional wrap phase
before glib-or-gtk...'s wrap phase instead of after, glib-or-gtk...'s
wrap phase will double wrap the .X-real file from the earlier wrap
phase. Filtering out such wrapped programs means these .X-real files
should fix this and mean packagers don't have to worry about ensuring
their wrap phases are put afterwards.
---
 guix/build/glib-or-gtk-build-system.scm | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/guix/build/glib-or-gtk-build-system.scm b/guix/build/glib-or-gtk-build-system.scm
index ba680fd1a9..ccb3138fe2 100644
--- a/guix/build/glib-or-gtk-build-system.scm
+++ b/guix/build/glib-or-gtk-build-system.scm
@@ -142,8 +142,9 @@ add a dependency of that output on GLib and GTK+."
       (unless (member output glib-or-gtk-wrap-excluded-outputs)
         (let* ((bindir       (string-append directory "/bin"))
                (libexecdir   (string-append directory "/libexec"))
-               (bin-list     (append (find-files bindir ".*")
-                                     (find-files libexecdir ".*")))
+               (bin-list     (filter (negate wrapped-program?)
+                                     (append (find-files bindir ".*")
+                                             (find-files libexecdir ".*"))))
                (datadirs     (data-directories
                               (alist-cons output directory inputs)))
                (gtk-mod-dirs (gtk-module-directories
-- 
2.28.0