Subject: Re: [bug#43335] [PATCH] gnu: fmt: Update to 7.0.3.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 19:17:05 +0200

Greg,

On 2020-09-11 16:47, Greg Hogan wrote:
> Thanks! This was my first submission and the mail server did not 
> respond for over three hours. I tried subscribing to the mailing list, 
> then with the patch as an attachment having seen that as well. It seems 
> that the server or service may have simply been offline.

FYI, no address with ‘greg’ in it is currently subscribed to 
guix-patches@.

> I had considered that the list might be moderated (on first 
> submission?)

Ding ding.

I don't remember approving your messages nor can I find them in my 
mailbin, but might've absentmindedly dealt with them while at work.  Or 
someone else did.  Or there was a random hours-long delay elsewhere, 
which sometimes happens...  We don't run these servers ourselves.

>  but that is not documented anywhere.

I'll submit a short note to the manual, thanks.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.