Subject: Re: bug#43305: 27.1.50; emacs reports package loading process

From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 11:00:17 -0400

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> It is not about the compilation. It seems that when I start emacs, the
>> messages get sent to stderr always both for terminal and XWindows.  I
>> didn’t see that happening before and it is a bit annoying
>
> Again, can you include the output of some of these messages?  Without
> seeing them, it's difficult to even make a guess at what your problems
> are.

It's already included in the OP:

    Recent messages:
    Loading vc/ediff-hook...done
    Loading uniquify...done
    Loading electric...done
    Loading emacs-lisp/eldoc...done
    Loading cus-start...done
    Loading tooltip...done
    Loading /usr/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/leim/leim-list.el (source)...done
    Finding pointers to doc strings...done
    For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
    Loading loadup.el (source)...done

Looks like another case of failing to find the pdmp file.