Subject: bug#43295: 26.1: calc-mode header line [UPDATED PATCH]

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:15:33 +0200

Boruch Baum <[email-masked]> writes:

> I see a few things. Here are some comments, with reference to a new
> patch, attached, which is a diff based upon the savannah-git (my
> calc28.el).
>
> 1) I notice that I had forgotten to remove two lines of coding notes to
>    myself @lines ~1395. They can be removed.

[...]

> 3) If you modify ~2009, then that snippet might be redundant together
>    with my snippet ~1428, but it shouldn't do any harm (but remove the
>    comment line 'Added by Lars?').

Could you send a new patch that has all the changes that you want that I
can just apply?  Adding discussion into the patch itself isn't very
helpful.  :-)

And please submit the patch in a way that it can just be applied.  This
patch can't be applied either, since you've changed the name of the file
to "calc28.el".

Thanks.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no