Subject: Re: [bug#43286] [PATCH 0/3] git-annex: Enable WebDAV support and update

From: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 01:12:13 -0400

Hi Kyle,

Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]> writes:

> This series updates git-annex to the latest release.  Two new inputs are
> needed because git-annex no longer supports disabling WebDAV support at build
> time.
>
>   [1/3] gnu: Add ghc-xml-hamlet.
>   [2/3] gnu: Add ghc-dav.
>   [3/3] gnu: git-annex: Update to 8.20200908.

Pushed – thanks very much!

Oh, and about the homepage: I also had trouble connecting, and using the
Internet Archive showed that even when it worked (5 years ago) it was
only a link to Hackage and to the Git repo.  It might make more sense to
point it to <https://salsa.debian.org/clint/DAV>, but the other address
is still the project’s Web URL according to the project itself.  In the
end, I left it as-is.  I sent an email to the maintainer and will adjust
it if and when I hear anything.

-- Tim