Subject: [bug#43276] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-org-contrib: Fix origin hash.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 15:01:13 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 14:46, Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> Fixed with 057d584b981d9a3293be03ee863d40a61c8aae74

Not for me.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix time-machine --commit=057d584b981d9a3293be03ee863d40a61c8aae74 \
        -- build emacs-org-contrib
[...]
Starting download of
/gnu/store/bbc7d0dw6wl4vdhw9sfx35827f8qg42h-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar
>From https://orgmode.org/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar...
download failed
"https://orgmode.org/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar" 404 "Not
Found"

Starting download of
/gnu/store/bbc7d0dw6wl4vdhw9sfx35827f8qg42h-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar
>From https://ci.guix.gnu.org/file/org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar/sha256/1rgk3pwhsmbmwlncg60ahwrrkm1ks4xpwy2wzv9q7myl1aihjj54...
download failed
"https://ci.guix.gnu.org/file/org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar/sha256/1rgk3pwhsmbmwlncg60ahwrrkm1ks4xpwy2wzv9q7myl1aihjj54"
404 "Not Found"

Starting download of
/gnu/store/bbc7d0dw6wl4vdhw9sfx35827f8qg42h-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar
>From https://tarballs.nixos.org/sha256/1rgk3pwhsmbmwlncg60ahwrrkm1ks4xpwy2wzv9q7myl1aihjj54...
download failed
"https://tarballs.nixos.org/sha256/1rgk3pwhsmbmwlncg60ahwrrkm1ks4xpwy2wzv9q7myl1aihjj54"
404 "Not Found"

Starting download of
/gnu/store/bbc7d0dw6wl4vdhw9sfx35827f8qg42h-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar
>From https://archive.softwareheritage.org/api/1/content/sha256:a44809a30ad4d783d3fe5c787e3bd133d49933870a98c72ce575550df91df3e5/raw/...
download failed
"https://archive.softwareheritage.org/api/1/content/sha256:a44809a30ad4d783d3fe5c787e3bd133d49933870a98c72ce575550df91df3e5/raw/"
404 "Not Found"
failed to download
"/gnu/store/bbc7d0dw6wl4vdhw9sfx35827f8qg42h-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar"
from "https://orgmode.org/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar"
builder for `/gnu/store/01ncd7q8zd15mbckads5na0ys4a100ng-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar.drv'
failed to produce output path
`/gnu/store/bbc7d0dw6wl4vdhw9sfx35827f8qg42h-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar'
build of /gnu/store/01ncd7q8zd15mbckads5na0ys4a100ng-org-plus-contrib-20200908.tar.drv
failed

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Sorry, I duplicate this bug with 43292 (now close)
http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/43292

All the best,
simon