Subject: bug#43275: Upgrade antlr-mode to latest version

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 23:48:37 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > The antlr-mode shipped with Emacs is version 2.2c, but there is a
  > version 3.1.5 available at:

  >     https://sourceforge.net/projects/antlr-mode/files/

  > Could we upgrade it to the latest version?

I hope we can, but the fact that updating has not occurred all along
indicates a lack of communication with the developer of antlr-mode.
Would one of the maintainers please try to make contact with
the current developers and establish a relationship to get their
future changes installed when they are made?
-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)