Subject: Re: bug#43268: Update Org for Emacs 27.2

From: Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:34:15 +0100

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Will you also volunteer to remove the block when Org 9.3 is installed
>> in the Emacs repository?
>
> Wouldn't it be sufficient if this (bug#43268) is moved to done?

About that…

Closing this bug seems to have removed it from the list shown at the top
of https://debbugs.gnu.org/43018 ("Fixed blocked by"); however, it's
still present on M-x debbugs-gnu-emacs-release-blocking-reports (like
42851).

1. Do we care?
2. If so,
    a. should I tell debbugs to "unblock 43018 by 43268"?
    b. should we teach debbugs.el to ignore closed bugs when listing
       blockers?