Subject: bug#43268: Update Org for Emacs 27.2

From: Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 00:01:29 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:06:08 +0200
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> 
>> Emacs 27.1 ships with Org 9.3.  Since 2019-12-03T22:27:[email-masked],
>> Org's maint branch has collected a few bugfixes for the 9.3 release;
>> would it make sense to update the emacs-27 branch with Org 9.3.8[1], so
>> that Emacs 27.2 includes these fixes?
>
> If the Org developers think it's a good idea, sure.

Yup, I waited for Bastien's green light before opening this[1].

>> As Stefan suggested in bug#42184, if our maintainers agree, I'll mark
>> this issue as blocking for bug#43018.
>
> Will you also volunteer to remove the block when Org 9.3 is installed
> in the Emacs repository?

I solemnly vow to git fetch emacs.git 𝒮ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℛℯℊ𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎™ and close this
issue as soon as I see 9.3.8 (or later) landing on emacs-27, in case
no-one beats me to it.

In the unfortunate event that I fail to close this issue in a timely
manner, I fully commit to an off-list message to whoever closed it in my
stead, offering my ℳℴ𝓈𝓉 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓉ℯ 𝒜𝓅ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓎™ for wasting per valuable time.

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-09/msg00371.html
    emacs-orgmode <[email-masked]>