Subject: [bug#43256] [PATCH] gnu: gnunet: Update to 0.13.3.

From: Michael Rohleder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 15:14:20 +0200

Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> * gnu/packages/gnunet.scm (gnunet): Update to 0.13.3.
>> If I remeber right, the problem with this bump is that
>> gnunet-gtk doesn't build anymore... ;(
>>
> Ah ok... I guess we wait for a new gnunet-gtk release then ^.^ Should
> I leave this here or close it?

Hmm, idk.

Currently gnunet-gtk compiles, but it doesn't realy work (and I'm still
trying to understand why/fix it...), so we don't loose very much if it fails
to build.

On the other hand, we could just wait for a new release and push both
bump's together.

I tend to the latter as you suggested and close this, but I'm not sure.

-- 
Lachen und Laecheln sind Tor und Pforte durch die viel Gutes in den
Menschen hineinhuschen kann. (Christian Morgenstern)