Subject: 28.0.50; feature/native-comp void-function subr-native-lambda-list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 12:16:08 +0200

After I updated source from git and rebuild emacs, I am getting
"void-function subr-native-lambda-list" error on lots of external
packages when I try to load my init file. I tried both -O3 and -O2 with
same (un)success. 

My eln-cache is since 18. and 21. august, do I need to delete old eln
files manually? Or do I need to add some extra path to my init file?

Used to work without problems in earlier builds :-). Thankfull for the
help.

best regards
/a

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.17.3)
 of 2020-09-07 built on pascal
Repository revision: eb8742598874d9bd4c84ff54730527c52d29d7ff
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-cue hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/later-do hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-last-played hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-show-all hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-volume hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-playing-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-source-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-simple hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-xine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-browser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/jack hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/jack
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-streams hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-info-opusinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-mode-line hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-maint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-volume-pulse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-mpv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-lyrics hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-stream-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-i18n hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-processing hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-html hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-ascii hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-id hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-ditaa hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-macro hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-rmail hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-fortran hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-mouse hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-gnuplot hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-element hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-ctags hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-crypt hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-macs hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-docview hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-calc hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-plantuml hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-css hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-exp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-indent hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-lint hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-keys hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-clojure hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-ebnf hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-groovy hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-lob hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-asymptote hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-picolisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-timer hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-archive hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-mobile hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-abc hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-python hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-w3m hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-gnus hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-coq hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-J hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-forth hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-vala hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-faces hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-irc hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-entities hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-beamer hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-sed hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-mscgen hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-tangle hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-comint hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-lisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-colview hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-bibtex hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-attach hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-habit hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-eww hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-texinfo hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-sql hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-perl hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-octave hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-eshell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-shell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-ocaml hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-footnote hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-lilypond hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-tempo hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-datetree hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-duration hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-dot hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-core hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-info hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-mhe hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-agenda hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ol-bbdb hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-java hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-attach-git hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-R hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-ledger hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-pcomplete hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-odt hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-io hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-latex hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-makefile hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-man hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-compat hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-sass hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-goto hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-matlab hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-src hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-lua hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-hledger hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-publish hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-eshell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-ruby hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-plot hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-num hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-maxima hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-sqlite hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-scheme hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-awk hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-install hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-version hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-latex hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-feed hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-js hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-capture hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-inlinetask hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-org hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-eval hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-org hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-loaddefs hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-md hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-stan hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-table hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-haskell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-C hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-table hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-shen hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-ref hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ox-icalendar hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-protocol hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-clock hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/ob-screen hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200907/org-list hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs-related/emacssrc/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200721.2156/use-package hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/use-package
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/key-chord-20160227.1238/key-chord hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/key-chord
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/memoize-20200103.2036/memoize hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/memoize
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/lively-20171005.754/lively hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/lively
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/ov-20200326.1042/ov hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/ov
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200831.2016/company-cmake hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/company-cmake
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20200716.1815/emms-player-mpv hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/emms-player-mpv
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/clang-format-20191121.1708/clang-format hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/clang-format
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20200805.1727/bind-key hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/bind-key

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date help-fns
radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace help-mode find-func advice info
edmacro kmacro helm-easymenu rx realgud-recursive-autoloads package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 92974 51573)
 (symbols 48 11031 36)
 (strings 32 33262 8092)
 (string-bytes 1 1352843)
 (vectors 16 15446)
 (vector-slots 8 208577 68090)
 (floats 8 35 364)
 (intervals 56 355 211)
 (buffers 992 14))